Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open ur eyes, brighten ur brain !!

People need to be more educated!!! Wake up!! We are in 2016!!! Read and listen to more then 1 source!! Try to find the truth !! If you judge a culture/ society/ religion/ .... Based on one source that mean you are STUPID!!! Every country, society, culture, community, family ... Has good and bad people don't generalize!!!

Re: Open ur eyes, brighten ur brain !!

Melrosian !!
People need to be more educated!!! Wake up!! We are in 2016!!! Read and listen to more then 1 source!! Try to find the truth !! If you judge a culture/ society/ religion/ .... Based on one source that mean you are STUPID!!! Every country, society, culture, community, family ... Has good and bad people don't generalize!!!

Not sure what you are ranting about! Go get your meds and use them - then come back and post again.

I didn't expect a better answe!!! I'm not sure who need meds at this point i can assure u im well immune from ur viruses!!! I think sick people like u will need meds !!! Haha i dont think ur illness can be treated

Melrosian
I didn't expect a better answe!!! I'm not sure who need meds at this point i can assure u im well immune from ur viruses!!! I think sick people like u will need meds !!! Haha i dont think ur illness can be treated

Just what I suspected - A Melrose resident off his/her meds!

Melrosian !!

I'm sure, despite the obvious limitations you seem to have with spelling, punctuation and reasoning, that you mean well. In that spirit, I'll try to respond in terms you understand.

When we see that the members of some "country, society, culture, community, family" demonstrate a marked antipathy, by word and deed, to members of other countries, societies, cultures, communities and families in numbers far in excess of those of the members of these other groups demonstrating like antisocial behaviors, it is in the best interests of the MAJORITY of the group to aggressively police and sanction these antisocial behaviors.

Of course, the average American in 2016 is basically innumerate, so we end up with comments like yours.

This is why melrose messages is so funny. Here is Real Facts trying to act all fancy pants Melrose, and she uses the word innumerate instead of "illiterate." I prefer the first poster to you Real Facts because they might have trouble communicating clearly, but are just a jerk. Always was, always will be.

Melrosian !!

Sounds like a crazy liberal, maybe Elizabeth Warren peaking in, definitely off her meds. Haha
Probably upset with the discussion on the general interest page about BLM.
She does speak the truth, there is good and bad in every race, religion, country but that has nothing to do with the fact that BLM is a terrorist group.

Bah, ha, ha
This is why melrose messages is so funny. Here is Real Facts trying to act all fancy pants Melrose, and she uses the word innumerate instead of "illiterate." I prefer the first poster to you Real Facts because they might have trouble communicating clearly, but are just a jerk. Always was, always will be.

Innumerate means can't count, illiterate means can't read. Thank you for demonstrating one of them, dumb ass.

In amongst the hated verbiage obviously beyond your puny understanding was the word "numbers"; hence, a discussion of arithmetic. I know it's hard for someone who has to take off their shoes to count to 11, but hey, it's a free country. Feel free to keep posting and making the rest of us feel like Mencken.