Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boiselle

While Robert Boiselle might not be the thief some of his fellow BOA members are, he has become a regular pain in the ass for employees at Shaws taking carriages from the store, walking them over to his apartment so he doesn't have to carry his food with his princely hands and expects the store to send employees to retrieve them. Get with it Bob, the world doesn't exist to please you, jerk.

Re: Boiselle

I feel sorry for the guy - however, it is better that he use a Shaw's carriage than to saddle-up his horse to go over to Shaw's and have it sh** on the sidewalks!

Who is Robert Boiselle? Is he elderly?

The cost of retrieving the carriages is built into the prices.

Which means that if Ward 4 Alderman Boiselle returned the carriage to Shaw - their food prices might be lower? I am skeptic about this.

I think he's the guy who occupies a chair on behalf of the Mayor at the BOA.

An Observer
I think he's the guy who occupies a chair on behalf of the Mayor at the BOA.

I think that you need to judge the Alderman on the basis of his actions and decisions - not on his friends and acquaintances. All the Aldermen know the Mayor well and have worked with him on many different issues and projects over many years. They all go before the public for election or re-election.

Really- There are signs posted in the store and at the cart corral.
A cart was taken from Shaw's and was left in front of my house.
After three calls to Shaw's and no response I returned the cart to
Shaw's myself.-
You state the cost of retrieving carts are included in Shaw's prices
but that does not excuse the fact that he takes the cart and then has
the nerve to request a pick up.
Why, because he is an alderman and one of the city's cronies.
What a City!!!

Can you get off the grocery carriage issue and tell us really why you are upset with Bosielle? The we can all have an intelligent discussion about what you really care about.

I think the point is he's another little self entitled ***** choosing to create more work for other people for his own convenience. Does that sum it up?

Does Boiselle take health insurance like Tranmontozzi, Margolis, Forbes and PM?

BOA Thieves
Does Boiselle take health insurance like Tranmontozzi, Margolis, Forbes and PM?

Yes...he is one of them - although Margolis no longer is a GIC taker.