Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parking

Is it true that Mr Robbie wants to implement a parking fee of $600 per year to those who work in downtown Melrose and use the public lots to park all day? I hope this is merely a rumor. First off, Mr Robbie boy over develops the city leading to a lack of parking spaces for the expanding population of cars. Second, all this development was supposed to increase the tax base and help homeowners. The working class keeps getting screwed. If you happen to work at one of the shops downtown for $10 an hour and now have to spend 2 weeks salary on a parking permit is it worth it? Why does Robbie boy keep screwing over the very people he keeps promising to help. I think if you do work downtown you should be given the parking pass for free so you don't have to worry about Mr meter maid ticketing you.

Re: Parking

George
Why does Robbie boy keep screwing over the very people he keeps promising to help.

I hope that's a rhetorical question. If not, here's the answer - because he's a lying a$$hole.

Answer
George
Why does Robbie boy keep screwing over the very people he keeps promising to help.

I hope that's a rhetorical question. If not, here's the answer - because he's a lying a$$hole.

😂😂😂😂😂

I hope they do implement this. Why should the city allow for the privatization of parking in our municipal lots without a fee? Walk or bike to work, or rent spaces from a private owner. Municipal lots are for residents to park short term to visit the businesses and spend money. If you're a minimum wage employee and looking for a job, how to get to work and where to park are your problems to figure out. Don't take a job, expect special treatment and everyone else.