Farm animals get better digs in MA
Charter School passes
Slot machines lose

Close but no cigar!

Trump wins(turn out does it)
Farm animals stay "cooped up"
Charter school passes
Slot machines lose
Marijuana fails - by a large majority (people come to their senses)

Re: Todays Election

Clinton
Weed wins
farm animals win
Charter school fails
slot machines win

Guess everyone here was surprised. Person who said turnout for Trump was onto something.

Wooden Nickel
Guess everyone here was surprised. Person who said turnout for Trump was onto something.

Yes...I saw this coming....based on Trumps, I mean President-Elect Trumps, crowd enthusiasm at his campaign stops and gatherings. I was part of the "silent majority" who would not tell anyone who I was voting for, yet knew so many of my friends who thought similarly. If you ignored all those useless polls and just used your common sense - this election WAS predictable - enthusiasm for Hillary just wasn't there - not with the blacks, not with latinos, and not with all women! The main issue was and is jobs and the economy - despite all those other silly and non-consequential issues - and in both these issues of jobs and the economy - Clinton was for "same-old, same-old" - essentially the same as Obama! A motivated electorate and a great turnout did in Clinton - all that crap about her email system, the Clinton foundation - were NOT the critical things - they only helped re-enforced previously held ideas about her.

Yes - the national press and poll takers could have predicted this election - the problem they had - they were all in the tank! The media turned out to be the mouthpiece of the DNC - and this will forever have repercussion in the years ahead - and the national electorate will never forget this - the Democrats will not recover from this resounding defeat - and a loss of political power - for generations - and it is justifiable.

The Wikileaks memos helped to demonstrate the corruption within the Democrat party to nominate the only person the political elite wanted - whereas the Republicans let the process play out based on who the people wanted - the more democratically run party did the right thing and WON! The Democrat party was corrupt and lost! It was really as simple as that!

Blame the media, parents, reporters, politicians, singers, late night comedy, ellen, the view, movie stars, and many more on all the rioting going on. Voting should be a private issue and the children's reaction is the cause of the parents.

I agree with the blame post if this election were not so publicized the reaction would be different.

The election is over -President-Elect Trump will be our 45th President. He wasn't my first choice, 2nd choice, or even third choice during the primaries. But I like many of the voters wanted "CHANGE" - and not just a minor one. He just happened to be the only change person in the final race. It has been proven through time, that the office of President makes the person! How else can you explain what happened to former President Truman while in office - and this goes for many other former Presidents.

We all need to give President Trump an opportunity to govern and to show us that he is able, competent, and is President of the entire country, no matter race, creed, color, or sexual persuasion - he deserves no less from us.

"We all need to give President Trump an opportunity to govern and to show us that he is able, competent, and is President of the entire country, no matter race, creed, color, or sexual persuasion - he deserves no less from us. "

Oh sure, with a bunch of nazi appointments we should all just lie down and "give him a chance...." You just do that if it helps you sleep at night. I prefer to be fully awake and fighting like hell against this monstrous crook this stupid country just voted in.

Real World not the Pretend One
"We all need to give President Trump an opportunity to govern and to show us that he is able, competent, and is President of the entire country, no matter race, creed, color, or sexual persuasion - he deserves no less from us. "

Oh sure, with a bunch of nazi appointments we should all just lie down and "give him a chance...." You just do that if it helps you sleep at night. I prefer to be fully awake and fighting like hell against this monstrous crook this stupid country just voted in.

I am glad that you will now know how it has felt for some of us these past eight years. So glad I can stop fighting like hell and take a break, knowing we are in better hands.

Real World not the Pretend One

Such rantings will not get you satisfaction - you lost - live with it - we all had to live with Obama the past 8 years while he increased poverty for blacks, depressed the economy to less than an annual rate of 2% GDP, encouraged the rise of ISIS after withdrawing all our forces from Iraq, returned hundreds of billions of dollars to Iran so that they increase their funding of terrorist groups, allowed an avalanche of immigrants to violate our laws and rewarding them with US benefits, and pushed through Obamacare by a single party which has been an acknowledged disaster at the beginning and is now unaffordable for everyone paying into the system.

Yes....we all need a rest from the Obama - forward with President Trump!