Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hate symbol

I hear at one of the schools this morning someone came upon a hate symbol in the snow. Instead of just pushing some snow around she felt the need to tell the principal and post about the good deed she had done on the community Facebook page.
All the left wing nut jobs felt the need to thank her. You're so wonderful, thank you for writing love etc etc. First off, don't act like this is because Mr. Trump was elected and making people hate. These symbols have turned up in many places since WWII. Second off, it's most likely some moronic teenage children who see these things reported about on the news and decide they want to get a reaction, and they did. Like Insaid, instead of just kicking the snow around it's all over social media. Copy cat actions may ensue. Looking at said woman's Facebook page, I can see why she wanted this attention. Left wingers have to let the world know how wonderful, loving, caring and tolerant they THINK they are. The reality is sadly just the opposite.

Re: Hate symbol

Overreaction you are sad! I'll pray for you.

Oh my!

Melrose is full of moonbats - how else can you explain the election of Markey and Warren?

Oh my!

Complete over reaction. You can pray for me too, but not to Jesus, I'm Jewish. This wasn't spray painted all over town. This was a stupid little symbol in the snow that was an extremely easy fix. Who saw it? 2 people? Probably no Jewish people. But now every Jewish person in town knows thinks there is someone in town who is after them, when in reality it is most likely a stupid kid. I mean c'mon, the Mayor had to make a public statement about this. What's more offensive are the people in town displaying BLM signs. You know the organization that says they need to start killing white people. I wonder if kill white people was written in the snow if it would've been made public or swept under the rug?

I'll go a stop further. I don't even think it happened. The post above me said "2 people." I'm pretty sure it was just that ONE moonbat. No photos, called the cops like 8 hours later, and destroyed it before the principal or ANYONE ELSE could see it. Complete liar, this lady.