Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Normal Melrose Politics

Just read Ed's comments regarding Rob. The fact that OC is the "new normal" of Melrose Politics is depressing! The Felon writes a 2 part series in the FP and is now VC of SC. He then bloviates about RD. Traitor Infurna stabs (former bff) Zwirko in the back. The "Movers and Shakers" of "One Community Open to All" rip each other apart behind the scenes and then fall all over each other in public. $ is hidden, transparency doesn't exist and only Gerry shows up for "Public Participation". Dolan's decisions are selfish and narcissistic. Teacher morale is in the cellar. School administrators are paralyzed. Paymore Taymore and her district administrators can't get a job outside Melrose. Young families are stressed, despondent and drink too much. The Police and Fire Departments don't respect City Hall officials. "Lip Service" and "Scratch the Surface" are all the BOA ever get done. Watch the MMTV BOA and SC meetings and it will make you cry.

Re: Normal Melrose Politics

Normal Melrose Politics
Just read Ed's comments regarding Rob. The fact that OC is the "new normal" of Melrose Politics is depressing! The Felon writes a 2 part series in the FP and is now VC of SC. He then bloviates about RD. Traitor Infurna stabs (former bff) Zwirko in the back. The "Movers and Shakers" of "One Community Open to All" rip each other apart behind the scenes and then fall all over each other in public. $ is hidden, transparency doesn't exist and only Gerry shows up for "Public Participation". Dolan's decisions are selfish and narcissistic. Teacher morale is in the cellar. School administrators are paralyzed. Paymore Taymore and her district administrators can't get a job outside Melrose. Young families are stressed, despondent and drink too much. The Police and Fire Departments don't respect City Hall officials. "Lip Service" and "Scratch the Surface" are all the BOA ever get done. Watch the MMTV BOA and SC meetings and it will make you cry.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My god! This board has NOTHING new to offer. Same crap over and over and over. It's getting embarrassing.

I'm just shocked this post didn't mention the OCR. This almost hit the superfecta of MM conspiracy mambo jumbo

The excessive use of name abbreviations makes posts very difficult to follow. Is there some issue with just referring to people by their last name? This is especially difficult when a new post is started and you have no idea who the original poster is ranting about.

Posters who are smart use only partial names and/or initials, for legal reasons. There are some crazy officials in Melrose who think they have a right to abuse their power and threaten citizens for speaking out directly. Note: public officials have no right to defamation claims by virtue of their public positions. But that doesn't stop some of the officious and heavy-handed Melrose officials from trying to bring legal forces to bear against those using their First Amendment rights (they fail, but they cause a lot of unnecessary grief to individuals along the way).

the deal
Posters who are smart use only partial names and/or initials, for legal reasons. There are some crazy officials in Melrose who think they have a right to abuse their power and threaten citizens for speaking out directly. Note: public officials have no right to defamation claims by virtue of their public positions. But that doesn't stop some of the officious and heavy-handed Melrose officials from trying to bring legal forces to bear against those using their First Amendment rights (they fail, but they cause a lot of unnecessary grief to individuals along the way).
Paranoia, Paranoia! Everybody's coming to get me!

What a GD joke. That NEVER happened nor ever would happen. What weirdo logic.

Hey "Flagpole Sitta" (sheesh!),
Your ignorance of factual occurrences is showing. Paranoia has nothing to do with anything here. RD and his goons (like his notorious nutjob henchwoman Margaret on the SC) have indeed tried (without success) to bring illegal vengeance on those who have stood up to them. The Chief could verify, as could any number of others, incl. the dumdum "eagles" who've had to clean up the mess (Lucas & V Campen), albeit poorly/ineffectually. RD had police show up at the place of work of PW to try and threaten her (they backed down quickly when they learned the facts), one of many such examples. Many thousands of pages of city documents had to be turned over to PW and CKK after RD piggishly and mockingly tried to prevent access to public materials; the MA Secretary of State's Office got a snootful of RD's BS and fired back on multiple occasions forcing the full disclosure (far beyond the initial records requests) from RD and the SC goons (teaching a few legal lessons to the idiots on RD's arrogant and ignorant legal team--who remain hopelessly ignorant still--along the way).
Yes, The Donald could learn a thing or two about ignorance and thuggery from RD and his band of fools, especially when it comes to dumbing-down the voting population over a long period of time (secret: cater with lots of public "programs" and bennies to the pre-K mommies because there's a constantly renewing waterfall of these gullible and easily manipulated types). DT will not likely be around long enough to benefit from such schooling, since the American public has a few more smart ones fighting back than this little oasis of civic ignorance here.

facts
Hey "Flagpole Sitta" (sheesh!),
Your ignorance of factual occurrences is showing. Paranoia has nothing to do with anything here. RD and his goons (like his notorious nutjob henchwoman Margaret on the SC) have indeed tried (without success) to bring illegal vengeance on those who have stood up to them. The Chief could verify, as could any number of others, incl. the dumdum "eagles" who've had to clean up the mess (Lucas & V Campen), albeit poorly/ineffectually. RD had police show up at the place of work of PW to try and threaten her (they backed down quickly when they learned the facts), one of many such examples. Many thousands of pages of city documents had to be turned over to PW and CKK after RD piggishly and mockingly tried to prevent access to public materials; the MA Secretary of State's Office got a snootful of RD's BS and fired back on multiple occasions forcing the full disclosure (far beyond the initial records requests) from RD and the SC goons (teaching a few legal lessons to the idiots on RD's arrogant and ignorant legal team--who remain hopelessly ignorant still--along the way).
Yes, The Donald could learn a thing or two about ignorance and thuggery from RD and his band of fools, especially when it comes to dumbing-down the voting population over a long period of time (secret: cater with lots of public "programs" and bennies to the pre-K mommies because there's a constantly renewing waterfall of these gullible and easily manipulated types). DT will not likely be around long enough to benefit from such schooling, since the American public has a few more smart ones fighting back than this little oasis of civic ignorance here.
OMFG.... This conspiracy goes all the way to the top. You cracked it.

You MM POSs are all paranoid losers who think Melrose is a pit of corruption. It is city government dude. Not much to it. It's the same thing from all of you and it is getting beyond old. What was in those 1000s of documents? Anything? I highly doubt it since CKK (with ample time on her hands after quitting like a wimp from the SC) probably went over all of them with a fine tooth comb and we haven't heard a peep about their contents. Just another wasteful and pointless FOIA from a meaningless lunatic. We all know she posts regularly here, and she would have shouted anything bad from the rooftops. The is no "there" there. It's just a city, running along, as normal.

Public programs and "bennies"... God forbid Melrose have free all day Kindergarten and other good family programs. It is a really nice thing, ya paranoid jackwad! You and most of MM are just lame old goons who hate young families. Guess what? Young families bring money and spend it. YOU are the takers! YOU depress property values.

You legit sound delusional and unhinged. I mean it. Get some meds. Also, try spacing into paragraphs.

“There are none so blind as those who will not see.”

Yes ‘Flagpole’, I mean you.

Willie

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me" - Every nutjob ever

Yes Willie and 90% of MM, I mean you

Flagpole Sitta
Willie

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Just because I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m paranoid doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t mean they aren\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t out to get me\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" - Every nutjob ever

Yes Willie and 90% of MM, I mean you
It Is You Willie, You Are Not Paranoid, I know.

I have nothing to be paranoid about.

the deal
Are you talking about the city attorney who routinely threatens to bring our city residents to court on fabricated criminal harassment charges for simply filing a complaint about misconduct or criminal acts by school department members or city employees?

Could the forum be more percit on what is normal about politics anymore, this is beyond ridculous.

Haha thats not how you spel purfect