Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Melrose

Wow! If you voted no on this election you better hide! One Melrose wants nothing to do with you. Melrose is NOT one community open to all. I am so disappointed in Melrose. My wonderful city is gone. Arrogant disrespectful. FYI I voted yes and now having second thoughts. There is NO need to trash people because of their opinion.

Re: One Melrose

Thank you!

If there's anything Melrose Messages is known for, it's entertaining opposing opinions and respecting those who hold them.

One Melrose or self selected members of it are feeling empowered now. BOA name change, extending the mayor's term, electricity slamming, all of it happening a week after the vote. Not a conspiracy but the timing is not a coincidence.

Attacking MM because she "publicly" voted no. These people don't want any diversity of opinion yet they are the one Melrose. Any assistance for seniors or low income residents to help with the increased taxation is forgotten about. These people are out for themselves only.

The mayor's race will be fun to watch because all the phonies will have to fight it out. My prediction is that it will get ugly and we will see what happens when "our friends and neighbors" disagree.

TOTALLY AGREE !!! OUT . No one wins with this override.. but don’t cast stones unless your willing to take responsibility for your own actions!