Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Brazil Street

Respect is everything.You all should think before you speak.What do you call someone who doesn't think before they speak?Why is thinking before you speak important?Why should you think before you act?Recognizing that we do not always say what we would like to communicate is an ...Second of all; when you're thinking before you speak, put yourself in the position of the.Think before you speak examples.Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them be you must be calm before you can utter oracles.Before any of you start complaining about how you think i am too ...verb to utter mocking or scoffing words; jeer

OK, I thought, now I'm speaking.
What do you smoke before you type?

The last owner PW let the posters have the freedom of speech.

Wake up and have some coffee it is about RESPECT.Respect is earned and is naver just give.But you must give respect to receive respect. Meaning when you interact with an indivdual you treat.Respect is essay for some.Look them in the eye,put down your call phone,Everyone appreciates the person who willing to listens to them and shows genuine interest in what they have to say.

Patty had to remove plenty because of the preponderance of ill-mannered goons in Melrose who tried to ruin the message board with spam and defamatory material. When Richie had this board he, too, was incredulous about the many boors here who had no decency and would comment on people's children and who respected no boundaries. He had message boards in a number of cities, but it was only in Melrose that he had to answer the request to remove posts constantly because of the horrible posts that happened often (and by politicians and those close to them--especially RD and his creepy coworkers and friends).

"People Respect" (or whatever your nickname is today), it's nice to see that you agree that respect has to be earned, and I assume that you would have that extend to the highest political office in our country.
That isn't happening!

Fox Zip Trip will be visiting Melrose Main St on Friday....I think they should zip on down to Brazil Street and look at what our 02176 zip code has failed to do !

Respect has to be earned and kindness is not the answer to viciousness. This idiot deserves neither.

1 2