Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MMTV Debate Analysis

Who organized the MMTV Debate Event and Watch Party?
Who are the so-called experts?
We’re all 5 candidates consulted?
Are the analysts going to push their candidates and issues?
Monica will be the Repug
Paul will be the Career Pol
Jackie will be the BFF of the Illegitimate One whose campaign blew up like the Brazil Street Sewers
Manisha will be the historic Person of Color
Mike will be intense and try to hard

One Melrose is stilly trying to control the cIty agenda and is pushing JLB!

Re: MMTV Debate Analysis

Sam Hammar is the organizer. No surprise. She just posted on the Melrose Community Facebook page.
Who are the panelists she describes as “stellar” ? What is Sam’s agenda? Who is her candidate. She makes promises to all and uses everyone.

None of the candidates should show up. If they do, they are puppets of political manipulation. Melrose is NOT One Community Open to All. MBMM knows better. Who is her candidate? The Free Press, Weekly News and Patch should protest.

Has to remember just showing up loser politician.

Melrose Mayoral Candidates who believe in democracy should boycott the debate analysis event. Anyone who does show up will prove dirty campaign practices work. Want to show voters you shouldn’t be Mayor, then show up and prove you are laps dogs who will come when called.

I have to admit I’ve been very sad and disheartened by all the recent ugly events that are destroying this City, but yesterday the Universe threw me bone. Actually it was more along the lines of a ray of hope. Help is coming.

All of these candidates are running on their names. How about we know what their Political Affiliation is? I want to know.