Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When a Dem does a Trump

Even In our little town we have to bring national political affiliations into it.. you child hating Republicans seems to be the ongoing outcry. From
The override to the recent elections but when OBAMA did worse then Trump you did what? NOTHING.. most of you probably pumped fists and cheered and rallied saying to baby go. What’s the point of all this talk? This town has gone off the rails..you kick over a Republican sign your a hero you kick over a Dem sign your a criminal. How is no one else tired of this. We just went from Gail. NOT elected by the people. THEN Garribedian ( forgive spelling) who runs all for a melrose all for the town to thanks for the win off I got to take Paul’s seat as a Paul takes City Hall. That’s a bit ironic and I’m sorry but sketchy which then allows Maya to take a seat where she was not the winner. She did not get the votes FROM THE PEOPLE but instead gets it by default? So our town government is all run by defaults? The charter is a joke when it was opens up no one wanted change. How does this keep happening. Lunacy wrapped up in a ball of “proper” politics as the dems cry. The BEBE what a joke. Let’s take some money from hard working people and not have any clue what we are doing. With it. Toss it in the air. Maybe we get something. No one plans for forecasts. Maya was asked about budgeting and it reverted back to getting social workers I don’t think a single person understood the answer. She’s not the only one. TAYMORE was a waking hypocrite with no ability to plan, budget and forecast and we have her an override... the school committee is headed by a former embezzler and felon we gave him 5.18 million to play with. Has melrose lost its mind. Here is an example.. fake news is one thing but not reporting is worse and no I didn’t vote for trump and no I won’t vote for him this year and yes i am fiscal conservative and socially progressive. Just so we can get by the 300 responses fact will preach oh you trump loving child hating blah blah blah. I want truth . This town hasn’t had any in a very long time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/11/20/when-the-villain-is-obama-not-trump-news-suddenly-becomes-not-worth-reporting/amp/

Re: When a Dem does a Trump

John
Even In our little town we have to bring national political affiliations into it.. you child hating Republicans seems to be the ongoing outcry. From
The override to the recent elections but when OBAMA did worse then Trump you did what? NOTHING.. most of you probably pumped fists and cheered and rallied saying to baby go. What’s the point of all this talk? This town has gone off the rails..you kick over a Republican sign your a hero you kick over a Dem sign your a criminal. How is no one else tired of this. We just went from Gail. NOT elected by the people. THEN Garribedian ( forgive spelling) who runs all for a melrose all for the town to thanks for the win off I got to take Paul’s seat as a Paul takes City Hall. That’s a bit ironic and I’m sorry but sketchy which then allows Maya to take a seat where she was not the winner. She did not get the votes FROM THE PEOPLE but instead gets it by default? So our town government is all run by defaults? The charter is a joke when it was opens up no one wanted change. How does this keep happening. Lunacy wrapped up in a ball of “proper” politics as the dems cry. The BEBE what a joke. Let’s take some money from hard working people and not have any clue what we are doing. With it. Toss it in the air. Maybe we get something. No one plans for forecasts. Maya was asked about budgeting and it reverted back to getting social workers I don’t think a single person understood the answer. She’s not the only one. TAYMORE was a waking hypocrite with no ability to plan, budget and forecast and we have her an override... the school committee is headed by a former embezzler and felon we gave him 5.18 million to play with. Has melrose lost its mind. Here is an example.. fake news is one thing but not reporting is worse and no I didn’t vote for trump and no I won’t vote for him this year and yes i am fiscal conservative and socially progressive. Just so we can get by the 300 responses fact will preach oh you trump loving child hating blah blah blah. I want truth . This town hasn’t had any in a very long time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/11/20/when-the-villain-is-obama-not-trump-news-suddenly-becomes-not-worth-reporting/amp/
John, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dems it is over you look like a bunch of morons. Trump is the next president.

Respect The Rights Of Others. Treat others as you want to be treated.

Hey he used God!! I thought you morons tools God out of everything.. jackass

The above is a fake "Geezer".

Fake "geezer" has been removed. Anyone else who pulls this stunt will be removed as well.