Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Write in Monica Medeiros for State Rep!

She will run in the general election if she gets 150 write in ballots! She KNOWS how to get it done. Write in “MONICA MEDEIROS, 3 BAY STATE ROAD, APT A, MELROSE, MA”.

Don’t put your faith in someone untested in Melrose...vote with your head AND your heart for Monica. She can win!!!

Re: Write in Monica Medeiros for State Rep!

Monica for State Rep!
She will run in the general election if she gets 150 write in ballots! She KNOWS how to get it done. Write in “MONICA MEDEIROS, 3 BAY STATE ROAD, APT A, MELROSE, MA”.

Don’t put your faith in someone untested in Melrose...vote with your head AND your heart for Monica. She can win!!!
Monica has been very supportive of my campaign from the start and has introduced me to a lot of people in the community. In fact, she was among one of the first to reach out to me. I can tell you first hand, that she was not interested in running for this seat, so asking people to write her in, is unfair to her. She could have easily got on the ballot if she wanted and is plenty qualified, but that was not her wish. Please don't disrespect her with this effort.

Brandon Reid
Monica for State Rep!

Monica has been very supportive of my campaign from the start and has introduced me to a lot of people in the community. In fact, she was among one of the first to reach out to me. I can tell you first hand, that she was not interested in running for this seat, so asking people to write her in, is unfair to her. She could have easily got on the ballot if she wanted and is plenty qualified, but that was not her wish. Please don't disrespect her with this effort.
Don’t believe you and you also are weakening the republican position. Monica received over 4,000 votes this past November! She can win!!!! She also is very active at the State level and was endorsed by the Governor in this past election. Monica is the best we have and she WILL run if written in!

Go Monica GO!!!!

Monica for State Rep!
Brandon Reid
Monica for State Rep!

Monica has been very supportive of my campaign from the start and has introduced me to a lot of people in the community. In fact, she was among one of the first to reach out to me. I can tell you first hand, that she was not interested in running for this seat, so asking people to write her in, is unfair to her. She could have easily got on the ballot if she wanted and is plenty qualified, but that was not her wish. Please don\'t disrespect her with this effort.
Don’t believe you and you also are weakening the republican position. Monica received over 4,000 votes this past November! She can win!!!! She also is very active at the State level and was endorsed by the Governor in this past election. Monica is the best we have and she WILL run if written in!

Go Monica GO!!!!
I was literally with her on Monday discussing my campaign and she's been nothing but helpful. Ask her if she wants the seat. She will tell you she does not. Leave Monica alone. She just had a hard fought Mayoral race. Monica is great, but she's not running for this seat. It's sad that you're going out of your way to do this and trying to have her pressured into something she's not interested in doing. It's actually quite pathetic.

If Brodeur was to be impeached would Monica become the Mayor by default?

This is a great plan...I was going to write in Brandon but now will write in Monica. She has the deep base of voters to get this done. So exciting!

Good luck to all. Signing off this message board. Many thanks to those who will be supporting me on Tuesday, and even those who will not.

For those who would like to stay in contact, or have any questions, please feel free to reach out at:

Reidforstaterep@gmail.com

The truth is that Monica has served this City as the only republican voice. You, sir, are untested and couldn’t even figure out how to get on the ballot. Too late. Too bad. My vote is for Monica!!!

i used post on this board often but rarely come on anymore because it has become so filled with hate. brandon reid seems like a nice man. its sad to see how he has been treated by posters on here. we need more positivity. the melrose political landscape has become so discordant. i think kate will win in the end but we could use a change from the norm. brandon reed has my vote.

mary s.
i used post on this board often but rarely come on anymore because it has become so filled with hate. brandon reid seems like a nice man. its sad to see how he has been treated by posters on here. we need more positivity. the melrose political landscape has become so discordant. i think kate will win in the end but we could use a change from the norm. brandon reed has my vote.
All the negativity in this town sucks.

Make sure you write in Monica....the only clear choice!! Keep this thread at the top!

There is still time! Get out and write in the clear choice “Monica”!!!!