Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oy Vey...”Little Brandon”

Waaaaa waaaaaaaaaaah!! Who knew that making one lawn sign, failing to figure out how to get on a ballot in time, making a couple three line Facebook posts with no discernible plan and asking Melrose Messages for ideas was a recipe to be embarrassed???

Donald J Trump does not approve of your efforts, Little Brandon. Monica was the choice and you just cost the team some respect. Turn in your GOP card at the door. Sad!

Re: Oy Vey...”Little Brandon”

We deserved someone running who cared a little more than a couple Facebook posts asking for support. Agree with this poster that the effort was sad.

Good Grief!
We deserved someone running who cared a little more than a couple Facebook posts asking for support. Agree with this poster that the effort was sad.
You could have run. Saying We Deserve is convenient and easy. Brandon Reid was willing to try. You didn't try. I didn't try. No one tried but him and he deserves credit for that.

You people seem nice. Must be liberals. Typical. Don’t worry Brandon may have not had the money or backing to run a strong campaign but I voted for him because liberals like you are self-righteous *******s. You’ll be crying in November when you have to look at Trump for four more years.

Fan
You people seem nice. Must be liberals. Typical. Don’t worry Brandon may have not had the money or backing to run a strong campaign but I voted for him because liberals like you are self-righteous *******s. You’ll be crying in November when you have to look at Trump for four more years.
You so nasty. Naaaaaaaasty. Na-ha-ha-Stee.

Your mom is NASTEEEEEE!

Thank you Non Partisanship and Fan. I'm not going to comment on the original post or the other petty posts, because these folks do not have my respect whatsoever.
I appreciate you both for your support and understanding that I worked in a tight budget and didn't have a lot of political support. Despite that, we recieved 2,487 votes, and I'm grateful for each one of them. I have some things in the works, and will continue to advocate for a common sense approach to making government more functional and responsible.