Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's good for my Country, My Family and Money In My Pocket!

The Election is so important to America. The left is trying to erase the 2nd Amendment you need to vote all RED. Do Not Vote Biden/1970 Vote TRUMP/2020 he is the leader that will take US into the 20th century.

Re: What's good for my Country, My Family and Money In My Pocket!

How'd that work out for you?

Re: , My Family and Money In My Pocket!

True partnership is all of us helping each other at this time.It is not easy being home everyday.Many people been followed from the jobs or layoffs. No one wins when you have no jobs are lost. This is about time it something that none of us been through .Yes employment checks don:t cut it.Life changes Go from working everday to no work.Not easy on anybody.

Re: What's good for my Country, My Family and Money In My Pocket!

Willie
How'd that work out for you?
Tell us now - Willie - how this has worked out well for us? Since our President has been compromised by his family financial interests in China, China has called his bluff and treated Sec Blinken at their recent meeting in Alaska like idiots; his open door policies at our southern border has created a national security and humanitarian catastrophe - allowing drug cartels to makes fortunes, and allowing COVID positive people to flood our state; and now he wants to push forward in having the federal government control state elections which is a violation of the Constitution! President Trump was correct when he said that Biden was a Trojan Horse - filed with radical and un-American politicians - and so it came about!