Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kids in Cages on our Southern Border

I honestly believe people don’t care. All that fake rage was only because Trump was in office. None of those people actually cared about the kids. It was just another angle crafted by the MSM to use against Trump. Biden’s actions during his presidency is exactly what his actions were during his campaign - pretend nothing is wrong and just ignore it until the MSM finds another fake story about some Republican to distract everyone.
I agree that this country is headed for an international crisis. But we are screwed because the idiots in this country would rather not have to think for themselves. Must be too much work for them...

Crisis at the Border
I honestly believe people don’t care. All that fake rage was only because Trump was in office. None of those people actually cared about the kids. It was just another angle crafted by the MSM to use against Trump. Biden’s actions during his presidency is exactly what his actions were during his campaign - pretend nothing is wrong and just ignore it until the MSM finds another fake story about some Republican to distract everyone.
I agree that this country is headed for an international crisis. But we are screwed because the idiots in this country would rather not have to think for themselves. Must be too much work for them...
I don't agree with you - people do care but our national press refuses to report and display our concerns - they are all corrupt and are DNC operatives. You can see the how people really feel including border control staff and local border states by watching and reading neutral news outlets like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Examiner, NY Post and a few others including Fox News, Newsmax, etc. All others ignore the news or tell lies. The fact that our President & Vice President have not visited the border shows you their distain for learning the actual truth what is going on at the border and the fact that national press have not gone down there to report the truth tells you all you need to know about their lack of candor on the matter.

We should all know by now - our national press in the enemy of the people - and are trying to divide us for the good of the Democrat party - and will they be successful? It is up to every person to determine if they are successful.

Our own little chapter, right here in Melrose. Now isn't that special!?
Do you wear the horned helmut also, so you're easier for us to identify?

Geezer
Our own little chapter, right here in Melrose. Now isn't that special!?
Do you wear the horned helmut also, so you're easier for us to identify?
That's fine, Geezer, you are just following orders of the the radical left in trying to divide us - like a true Democrat lemming!