Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Sign Petition Against the Sale and Consumption of Alcohol on Melrose Parkland

To all interested people who wish to sign my petition against the sale & consumption on Parkland as proposed by Order 2021-104, please stop by the park next to the YMCA today or Friday beginning at noontime where I will be located with the petition. Also, feel free to ask me questions about this Order if you need more information on the order - copies will be available for review.

Re: Please Sign Petition Against the Sale and Consumption of Alcohol on Melrose Parkland

Myron Dittmer
To all interested people who wish to sign my petition against the sale & consumption on Parkland as proposed by Order 2021-104, please stop by the park next to the YMCA today or Friday beginning at noontime where I will be located with the petition. Also, feel free to ask me questions about this Order if you need more information on the order - copies will be available for review.
Just got kicked out of the park next to the YMCA because they said that land belongs to them and that they take neutral positions on all city matters. I thought the city turned that small park into a city park. I'll have to figure where else I can setup a petition table.

Re: Please Sign Petition Against the Sale and Consumption of Alcohol on Melrose Parkland

The Y paid for redoing that park 2+ years ago because the hardscape was falling apart and presented future liability issues for the Y - it is their property.