Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Montvale St

Geezer
Thank you!
Having looked through the site plans, drainage calculations, erosion control and stormwater management plan, and responses to City Department comments, I see nothing that is not designed, and in accordance with, standard and accepted best engineering practices.
In my opinion, the City would be hard pressed to deny the project "just because".
Of Course, if Geezer was one of those who would be impacted by the noise and the potential of water drainage issues to your home, no doubt he would think differently of it. The short-sightedness is typical of those who say, "In your backyard o.k., but not in my backyard"!

That's a lot of assuming, with NOTHING whatsoever to back it up!

Geezer
That's a lot of assuming, with NOTHING whatsoever to back it up!
Well, Geezer, do you live in that neighborhood - calling your bluff! Come clean, Geezer.

An issue that is of this miniscule importance in my life is hardly worth my "bluffing" on an anonymous local message board. Please!

I have already wasted enough of my time even thinking about this, and have determined that I honestly do NOT care whatsoever what happens or does not happen regarding this piece of property. That being decided/said, I truly hope that you get whatever outcome you are lookimg for. Good luck!