Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ask the Mayor!

No Checks
True partnership is all of us helping each other at this time.It is not easy being home everyday.Many people been followed from the jobs or layoffs. No one wins when you have no jobs are lost. This is about time it something that none of us been through .Yes employment checks don:t cut it.Life changes Go from working everday to no work.Not easy on anybody.May be some are no longer geting any checks.
Why the lack of transparency?

Verified
No Checks
True partnership is all of us helping each other at this time.It is not easy being home everyday.Many people been followed from the jobs or layoffs. No one wins when you have no jobs are lost. This is about time it something that none of us been through .Yes employment checks don:t cut it.Life changes Go from working everday to no work.Not easy on anybody.May be some are no longer geting any checks.
Why the lack of transparency?
Fellow Citizens, Ask me any question...we have a lot of time alone so I want to keep the lines of communication open with the People. I know this is a great source of information for many of Melrose, so ask and you shall be answered! - Mayor.It has stop.??????

Expiring unemployment benefits will boost job ?