Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nightmare

Concerned Melrosian
It\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s called back to school. Within Melrose, it has less to do with light cycles but more to do with always increasing traffic/trucks passing through with distracted and aggressive drivers.
It’s called congestion in a small city of lights, railroad crossings and schools caused by excessive building turning it into a Cambridge, Somerville extension and ruining the charm.

Hello my friends I live in Reading but work in Melrose and it's a disaster both Main Streets. I would not pay the price for these two places to live it is abnormal. I have my home up for sale because it's the same public school no matter where you live the government and union has control on what is being taught to our children. Need to get the union and PTA out of the schools cause they favor the kids they know and if they are intelligent!!! If you don't know now in our country is ten million more undocumented immigrants. Woburn hotel just got taken over by the government to put immigrants. I can not believe I voted for this lunatic person.

I wish these comments had like buttons. Spot on Reading Mass
I saw this coming however. Democrats lie.

Lebanon Street was backed up this afternoon from Grove St towards the cemetery like I’ve never seen. It’s getting worse by the day and no one in charge cares.