Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Para: Stay The Course!

To Para….I’ve been reading all that has been posted on this message board and I want to thank you for your continuing acts of courage and bravery for speaking out (who gives a crap if it is anonymous). Not all of us have the luxury of being able to put our names out there. I can because…well…I guess I don’t care anymore! And I don’t make my living in this town. So that’s my luxury.

It’s vitally important as a person of conscience and intelligence that you continue to expose what you see and hear in our community. You are one of only a hand full of voices with the courage to at least post the outrages of what you see and hear to be immoral, disgusting and illegal. Keep it up woman! The only reason Jessica Sacco even wrote the story about the Roosevelt is because most of the scoops she gets stem from the fledgling iotas of truth that are on this message board. (No aspersions on Ms. Sacco who also has a job and a family) Without this board the Not So Free Press and the Melrose Weekly News would be confined to printing the results of the Easter egg hunt!

We have a press that is entirely in the bag of Rob Dolan. I miss the days of Dan Demaina. He managed to do some very fine reporting back in the day. He had a tight leash strung on him with his editor Carol Brooks Ball but she lost all credibility with her biased reporting and is no longer the go-to-suck up that Katherine Clark, Dolan and Broduer pandered to.

There is no shame in remaining anonymous. You do us all a great service. Pay no attention to the spin that city hall puts out. Like I said..this city rolls like a high school mean girls click…pretty sad and embarrassing. Keep up the good fight my friend.

Re: To Para: Stay The Course!

patricia wright
To Para….I’ve been reading all that has been posted on this message board and I want to thank you for your continuing acts of courage and bravery for speaking out (who gives a crap if it is anonymous). Not all of us have the luxury of being able to put our names out there. I can because…well…I guess I don’t care anymore! And I don’t make my living in this town. So that’s my luxury.

It’s vitally important as a person of conscience and intelligence that you continue to expose what you see and hear in our community. You are one of only a hand full of voices with the courage to at least post the outrages of what you see and hear to be immoral, disgusting and illegal. Keep it up woman! The only reason Jessica Sacco even wrote the story about the Roosevelt is because most of the scoops she gets stem from the fledgling iotas of truth that are on this message board. (No aspersions on Ms. Sacco who also has a job and a family) Without this board the Not So Free Press and the Melrose Weekly News would be confined to printing the results of the Easter egg hunt!

We have a press that is entirely in the bag of Rob Dolan. I miss the days of Dan Demaina. He managed to do some very fine reporting back in the day. He had a tight leash strung on him with his editor Carol Brooks Ball but she lost all credibility with her biased reporting and is no longer the go-to-suck up that Katherine Clark, Dolan and Broduer pandered to.

There is no shame in remaining anonymous. You do us all a great service. Pay no attention to the spin that city hall puts out. Like I said..this city rolls like a high school mean girls click…pretty sad and embarrassing. Keep up the good fight my friend.
That was good.

Re: To Para: Stay The Course!

patricia wright

This is so true thanks for the words of wisdom keep writing PW!