Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another MHS Success Story

The suspect in the death of an elderly Chinatown woman is a 2011 graduate of Melrose High School via the METCO program.

Re: Another MHS Success Story

Excellent analysis Drifter. Ted "Unabomber" Kaczynski graduated from Harvard (undergrad) and Michigan (PHD). Melrose HS , Harvard and Michigan must be responsible correct? What a Tool Bag.

What's wrong Pudwid? Facts bother you? Fact - The suspect in the death of an elderly Chinatown woman recently was a 2011 graduate of Melrose High School via the METCO program. Make of that what you will.

Fact - The student you speak of actually tried to get into the Mystic Valley Charter School as a third grader. Unfortunately a bunch of middle class white families from Melrose, Stoneham and Wakefield did not want to pay for daycare so they secured free daycare at the charter school. I suspect you might be one of them "GRIFTER".

You'd be wrong. My last child graduated from MHS 24 years ago, and I have no idea at all what you're talking about.

There is nothing now that can be done about this and it should not be construed as a reflection on our school system as bad as things are. We should all be focused on the morally corrupt activities of the current super, HM principal, school committee chair and city solicitor. These are things we can do something about.

Re: Another MHS Success Story/fight club

The high school kids in Melrose are setting up fight clubs every weekend. Someone posts the opponents on social media and then the kids vote on it. A location is then selected. It has been going on all year. Doesn't anyone box anymore?

Re: Another MHS Success Story/fight club

Tajanetta Downing attended middle school in Melrose but did not graduate from MHS. Again, this isn't really relevant to the tragedy; but wanted to clarify the point.