Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHOW ME THE FREAK'N MONEY

Who's pay'n for the Vote Yes Over ride mailings? Is it hard earned tax payer money, or is Jen "Lame Brain" and her fellow moonbats footing the bill?

Re: SHOW ME THE FREAK'N MONEY

Good question! I have no answer though.

Wake up, people! It's the Mayor with his slush funds! The guy's got money stashed away in all sorts of accounts - have you noticed all these money transfers he requests at each BOA meeting?

You don't know that Yes for Melrose people and the mayor were the ones who robbed the bank in Arlington recently in order to pay for the mailings?
Just like the Melrose Taxpayers Alliance, Yes for Melrose is a registered political committee. Both organizations must abide by state campaign finance laws which includes limits on donations and the public reporting of contributions and expenditures.
If one wanted to be equally speculative, one could blurt out that MFD lines his pocket from the Mount Hood Park Association. But that would be stooping to this board's level. The Park Association does good things for the community, and agree or disagree with MFD's politics, one should respect his contributions to the Association and city. But hey, if you don't agree with somebody in this city, just get on this board anonymously and sling whatever mud you want. Who cares if you're right or accurate?!?!? Just get into the gutter, call names, accuse people and run. Used to call these people cowards.

You claim that people who post FACTS on this message board are anonymous after calling me out? Wow - get a grip on life, whoever you are!

Fact #1: I am certainly not hiding myself when I post on this message board as are some others.

Fact #2: The Mayor does have "slush" funds and many of us know what "creative" city categories they reside in - just check out some the Enterprise accounts - some large cash reserves in those accounts - otherwise where do you think that the Mayor comes up with "free cash" to give to the schools each year - just a few years ago he was able to give them 2 million dollars - our taxes certainly did not go up substantially that year to pay out that money.

Fact #3: I have attended both BOA and school committee meetings and have spoken out about many of the issues I discuss in my postings - not afraid to do so

As you can see folks - not much "Speculation" above - as "Speculate Much" notes - some people never seem to get their facts right!