Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OCR Findings Document Jan 2016

If you think the Super, Mayor and School Committee did nothing wrong and haven't read the findings or if you don't get what the big deal is, please read the document at the following link. In it, there are findings of facts, with sources, about what was said and by whom and what was done about it. The most telling fact for me was that the administrators in Melrose didn't even ask the only other adult in the room (the Librarian) EVER what happened.

http://d1868cr0a5jrv6.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/OCR-findings-01-14-1259.pdf

The newspaper articles do not at all cover the repeated failures of the administration in dealing with this incident. The incident itself is wrong but the reaction of the adults who were in charge of protecting our children was even worse.

The resolution agreement and findings can also be found here: http://melroseschools.com/administration/presentations/ocr/#sthash.U1GPJVaY.7WPAVESG.dpbs

Re: OCR Findings Document Jan 2016

Sorry, but we aren't going to let you rain on our parade. I just printed it off and I'm heading to the bathroom now...I ran out of toilet paper.

No thanks
Sorry, but we aren't going to let you rain on our parade. I just printed it off and I'm heading to the bathroom now...I ran out of toilet paper.

If it doesn't affect me or mine, I don't need no stinking papers to read. I love being ignorant.

No thanks
You must mean the blizzard of legal invoices raining down on the tax payers to pay for the legal defense of the civil rights offenders within the school administration and city hall? You can wipe yourself with those invoices but they will still have to be paid by the taxpayers. Why don't you get off the toilet and educate yourself about the mess (no pun intended) that the school administration and city solicitor has gotten us into?

Love it. It is a great week for Melrose and all fo the focking losers are trying to rain on the parade. Won't work. it is great to be from Melrose!!!!!

Yes. Far away from Melrose.

Well, you have a good time at the game then, Redneck. Don't let them catch you sneaking alcoholic beverages into the bleachers. And have a drink for the Red Raiders while you are at it.

This Free Press article actually goes into great detail about the letter of findings:

http://melrose.wickedlocal.com/article/20160113/NEWS/160118101/?Start=1

Thank you.

Haha
Love it. It is a great week for Melrose and all fo the focking losers are trying to rain on the parade. Won't work. it is great to be from Melrose!!!!!

Beep beep. Crawl back in your tent. No one wants you here. Go cheer in the bleachers.