Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grieving Session

Anyone know if it's true that the high school offered a a grieving session for Hillary supporters ?

Re: Grieving Session

Town Crier
Anyone know if it's true that the high school offered a a grieving session for Hillary supporters ?

Don't know but I think that the are still celebrating in the defeat of ballot question #2! Remember - it's all about the kids!

Question #2
Town Crier

Don't know but I think that the are still celebrating in the defeat of ballot question #2! Remember - it's all about the kids!

Q 2's defeat didn't change anything locally. We'll see what Q 4 passing does for the schools. The teachers may appreciate it. Guess this will change pre-employment drug testing.

I'm Still Yes on 2
Question #2
Town Crier

Q 2's defeat didn't change anything locally. We'll see what Q 4 passing does for the schools. The teachers may appreciate it. Guess this will change pre-employment drug testing.

Heck..the way our school committee acts, particularly Chair Driscoll, I think that they are all "ahead of the curve" - and been smoking pot for years! How else can you explain they delusional meetings - and lack of transparency- they are all 'high" on pot!!!!!

Maryjane makes you mellow. Driscoll is more like the walking dead on bath salts.

I would believe anything in this city. The elementary school had Hillary on the smart board when children entered the classroom with the American Flag waving in the air when she lost. Not one social studies event of the new president. Even if you lost the election this is very disrespectful to our nation and president. President Trump is doing the best he knows just as much as any other president that took office.

believe
I would believe anything in this city. The elementary school had Hillary on the smart board when children entered the classroom with the American Flag waving in the air when she lost. Not one social studies event of the new president. Even if you lost the election this is very disrespectful to our nation and president. President Trump is doing the best he knows just as much as any other president that took office.

Not surprising to hear - given that these people have not yet gotten over the defeat of Hillary Clinton. Given that the education elite were all for Hillary - these educators will now be poisoning the minds of our youth - balance and fairness have not been a trait of the left liberals.