Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MHS student, jail time?

****ers in school telling me, always in the barber shop
Chief Keef ain't bout this, Chief Keef ain't bout that
My boy a BD on ******* Lamron and them
He, he they say that ***** don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE **** UP!
Y'all ****** ain't know ****
All ya ************s talk about
Chief Keef ain't no hitta Chief Keef ain't this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE **** UP Ya'll don't live with that *****
Y'all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and ****
***** been on probation since ****in, I don't know when! ************s stop ****in' playin' him like that
Them ****** savages out there
If I catch another ************ talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm ******* beating they ass! I'm not ******* playing no more You know those ****** roll with Lil' Reese and them

Re: MHS student, jail time?

I take it school is "winding down" already!

Anonymous
SHUT THE **** UP!
Chief Keef ain't no hitta Chief Keef ain't this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE **** UP Ya'll don't live with that *****
***** been on probation since ****in, I don't know when! ************s stop ****in' playin' him like that
If I catch another ************ talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm ******* beating they ass! I'm not ******* playing no more You know those ****** roll with Lil' Reese and them

People like this are allowed to vote.

Stork
Anonymous
SHUT THE **** UP!

People like this are allowed to vote.

Changes are - this person does not vote - too disturbed! Thank goodness!

The city should be doing over the police department. That would be the first step in the city.

If he does vote, you know it's Democrat.

police
The city should be doing over the police department. That would be the first step in the city.

The mayor and police never get along so the BLUE suffer and the respect for the police in the city is at a low.

years ago
police

The mayor and police never get along so the BLUE suffer and the respect for the police in the city is at a low.

Even if mayor and police do not get along it don't mean you should let them work under such poor conditions. They only start at 50 thousand a year. The details is what makes the income go up. They are never home and I would not want that job if you paid me. Respect you police offices they do a lot to keep us safe.

yo whats poppin [:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))][:))]