Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Senior Awards Night

What a great group of seniors at MHS this year. So proud of all of them. Kudos to MHS Principal Jason Merrill for running a first class event for these graduating seniors. It's great these kids are recognized for all the hard work and effort they have put in over their high school years. Best of luck to all of them.

Re: Senior Awards Night

A fantastic senior awards night followed up with an incredible graduation ceremony. MHS students doing Melrose Proud. Principal Merrill doing an outstanding job this year and it all came together at the graduation. What a great group of talented kids.

Awesome. Was CT under the influence again this year?

Proud Para because I know I made a difference in many of the seniors lives. Nice job done for the seniors they loved it.

Thank you for the great job done for the seniors. Thank you son for the sweet word to your family.

So many of my first year teaching class graduated last week such a nice job. I hope you all thanked your family for all they did. You should be proud of yourself. 2017

The new principal at the high school seems so nice. I want to thank him for all he has done. Andso proud to read my daughters remarks under her picture thank you and now onto college.[BigGrin]

Walk the line

Save Melrose! CT you need to take your cronies and go. Vote for all new school committee the next election save our homes. They are at fault in this terrible situation. Only they can fire her and then her staff will be forced to go.

Proud mother! For all the fun we did as friends and mother daughter. Enjoy your new chapter.

SC
Walk the line

Save Melrose! CT you need to take your cronies and go. Vote for all new school committee the next election save our homes. They are at fault in this terrible situation. Only they can fire her and then her staff will be forced to go.

There are 3 openings. None of the incumbants are running. The only announced candidates are a 19 year old Republican and the Vice Chair of the Democratic City Committee who has high praise for the City and Schools. Save your $ to pay your kid's tuition.

I don't care how old he is. Having recently been a student at the nightmare we call the MPS he should certainly have some insight into how to fix things. Being of middle Eastern decent, he may also have some insight into the rampant administrator corruption surrounding the Civil Rights and overall general complaint process. If he can get the city solicitor, superintendent of schools and certain corrupt principals from routinely employing their policy of illegally extorting complainants in order to get them to drop their complaints, I would consider this tremendous progress. God knows that the Mayor and SC chair are well aware of the institutional corruption surrounding the complaint process but have done absolutely nothing about it, but who would expect anything else from these two?

I've met the kid, Christian Hashem.
He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and would be a welcome addition to the School Committee.

I'll vote for any new candidate. We have to since Dugaan, Casatelli and Grande are not running again. Where are all the MEF mommies and parents of all the children increasing the numbers of children in our classrooms? They want more tax money for the schools but aren't willing to be run and be elected to office. I won't vote for any new monies for the schools until consumer parents step up. The dysfunction will continue unless major changes in leadership and operating procedure happen. MPS is a mess!

Here come the MM complainers like skunks at a lawn party. Every post gets turned into an attack. This post started out simply talking about what a great senior awards night and graduation were put on by MHS...but the skunks can't help themselves.

Deodorizer needed
Here come the MM complainers like skunks at a lawn party. Every post gets turned into an attack. This post started out simply talking about what a great senior awards night and graduation were put on by MHS...but the skunks can't help themselves.

Reminds me of the Never Trumpers out there. Always something to beeitch about.

Yet, there is much to complain about when it comes to our school administration (and the hapless Trump). Go ahead and bury your head in the sand like a loser. Mean while the rest of us will pick up the flag and work toward a better Melrose.

How the DEMS change the way they feel about Comey the FBI now. Like this don't happen behind the scenes with all presidents. You will never like this president so go ahead and pick up the flag. America first is the only way for us to get respect.

Hillary Clinton should now go to jail. The FBI and Bill Clinton doing pay offs is why she is not in jail or on trial.

Thank you for a great seniors night. A special night for parents and students. The yearbook came out so nice and to read my daughters special note to her family. We love you too.