Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Embarrassing FELON

Today's Free Press shares SC Member O' Connell's opinion that the school budget is an "embarrassment and underfunded". What is truly embarrassing is that Ed was elected to the SC after stealing from senior citizens investments and retirement accounts. He was convicted of a felony, served time and then set up his own family's finances to protect their personal assetts. He won't ever pay back his victims. He has a nerve trying to shame Melrose Residents into funding the schools through higher taxes. There are many people who CANNOT afford more taxes. He is sick and has no right to lecture anyone about money, responsibility or what behaviors are embarrassing.

Re: Embarrassing FELON

I will never vote for an override! Stop paying for Alderman health insurance! I cringe every single time my water bill arrives. I cannot afford another increase in taxes. Can we do without some Admin in schools ?

I think MM is a dumping ground for morons. However, I can't disagree on Ed O. He's a disgrace.

But we DO belong to the AAM, the Amalgamated Association of Morons, Local 6 7/8.

The current SC members and new the SC candidates are disgraceful and delusional, if they think ED will motivate people to open their pocketbooks to fund the underperforming and dysfunctional MPS. Taxpayers spoke 2 to1 defeating the Override and everything that has happened since will ensure the same outcome for many years to come.

Unbelievable
Today's Free Press shares SC Member O' Connell's opinion that the school budget is an "embarrassment and underfunded". What is truly embarrassing is that Ed was elected to the SC after stealing from senior citizens investments and retirement accounts. He was convicted of a felony, served time and then set up his own family's finances to protect their personal assetts. He won't ever pay back his victims. He has a nerve trying to shame Melrose Residents into funding the schools through higher taxes. There are many people who CANNOT afford more taxes. He is sick and has no right to lecture anyone about money, responsibility or what behaviors are embarrassing.

This is Ed's way of giving back to the community of people he has screwed! Talk about hypocrisy! Those who voted for this guy need to seek immediate medical help and refrain from further voting! Ed just fits in with the other lemmings who follow their totalitarian and delusional leader, Margaret Driscoll. What a "band of idiots" voted in by the pampered group of elementary school parents.

Disgusted
Unbelievable

This is Ed's way of giving back to the community of people he has screwed! Talk about hypocrisy! Those who voted for this guy need to seek immediate medical help and refrain from further voting! Ed just fits in with the other lemmings who follow their totalitarian and delusional leader, Margaret Driscoll. What a "band of idiots" voted in by the pampered group of elementary school parents.

An underfunded school budget for an under-performimg school system - seems fair to me!

Melrose: A Community Open to All" is just a sick PR slogan, at least or until this community decides to fight back and make it real.