Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St. George

Why was the new Lincoln School Principal forced out of the Belmont Middle School Principal job to "seek other employment opportunities"? Most recently she was an "Interim". She has been a finalist for multiple jobs this year (lost recently in Framingham to MPS Winthrop guy (Maynard). What are the odds that she'll be gone in a couple of years? Educated at 2 Ma State Colleges,too. The MPS are a mess and the revolving carousel of school heads continues. No on any school Override!

Re: St. George

Principal jobs in Lincoln, Belmont, Braintree, Natick and now Melrose. Seems like many jobs in many places and begs the questions of staying power and/or competence.....????

Google Kristen St. George and see how many jobs she has been a finalist for over the past few years including many in 2018. Seems like she is always a bridesmaid and never the bride. Just like Sp Ed PWL. Yet, she is the 5th Principal in 6 years at the Lincoln? Wonder how many qualified people applied for the Lincoln job this time around. Taymore and the SC have such a bad reputation no one with true credentials wants to work here. No wonder the parents at Lincoln are acting like lunatics for the MPS Override which will go up in flames just like the last one!

She was Principal at Chenery in Belmont when my granddaughter went there. I asked my son about her, and he said "She's a moron." UMass-Boston and Fitchburg State - now there's some stellar credentials. Once again we've hired from the bottom of the barrel.

Where would you like her credentials to be from? Education is education.There is no difference is going to Harvard vs. UMASS.

Mountain Fuji
Where would you like her credentials to be from? Education is education.There is no difference is going to Harvard vs. UMASS.
Yea, ok

Mountain Fuji
That comment has to be a joke. Nobody's that stupid, are they?