When the city has a meeting on Taymore and discuss her mismanagement of the schools and staff.
When the city explains to me why all these lawsuits happened at the school, how much as tax payers and does this get factored into the huge amount for the override.
When the city explains why in 2016 test scores were at some of the best on the region after a failed override.
When a mayor elected voted for by the people is elected...enough with the legal jargon and the charter.
When Taymore explains to me why she uses Concord Schools and Schools that have no comparison to us.. not to mention these are some of the richest communities in the state she is using. Why?
When someone explains to me why 6% is a normal increase.
When someone explains why we wasted money on the PODS when an override was being proposed (more mismanagement). The 5-10 year plan that was canceled after 1 year?
When people stop using children to gain more money and stop using them to scare people into a vote.
No more money for the schools until Taymore and her cronies are out. There is a cancer in the schools, and it is called Taymore.
Divorcing the Superintendent. The contract for a superintendent normally is 3 to 4 years. This SC keeps extending her contract. The residents voted the SC in so either put up or shut-up!
I will vote for the override when it involves building a new police and fire stations, that’s it. When will the city administration’s learn that the people have had it with spending all this ridiculous money on the schools.
To every teacher who may be considering opting out and is afraid of retaliation, the Freedom Foundation has your back. Unlike big unions, the Freedom Foundation believes everyone has the right to exercise their constitutional rights without the fear of retaliation. About 8 percent of teachers leave the teaching profession each year, and another 8 percent move to a different school, making the overall turnover rate about 16 percent. Sept. 20, 2017
Intelligent machines will replace teachers within 10 years, leading public school headteacher predicts.