Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morals

Dolan leaves and says the town is in great shape and the schools are blooming. Then we get a mayor appointed by Alderman not by the people. They say go ahead take some money. Repeated they say its simple lets have a vote. Our kids and schools are not simple, Taymore needs to be held accountable. She needs to answer to the bullying crisis, the teacher crisis and so much more. Why should we trust the local government when Dolan was what...Destroying his own family with is behavior... appalling.. he needs to be held accountable too regardless of leaving the city. Tis honest, disloyal and obviously his family values are a joke. Such a shame. Now we have a new mayor who what? Has no desire to run for election so she can present an override without mercy. if it is voted on before the next race then the democratic committee can present a canidate that has to not worry about it. These tactics are pathetic and anyone who votes for them is. nothing more than a cog in a wheel of lies. Why was Monica silenced when she asked for more information..Scared of the truth? Why was the information never given? The truth might knock you from your high horses. She abstained yet no one provided anything? Truth is to scary for these people. Keep acting like robots. Are you not free thinkers or people free of influence.. I am not saying no to an override but the information against is so much more superior than for, why would we vote yes. To get a do goober badge? The facts align with no..not saying I agree or disagree I am just saying this tow had failed the process. This town has failed democratic process. This town passes the buck because the alderman are terrified of voting no? or asking questions? Give it to the people? Why did we elect you? So overtime there us an issue you can say just pass it on? How about due diligence? How about you give us a voice. I call on every singe one of you to present why? Provide information and stats that say 5.18 million is needed. Everyone of you is held accountable so give us truth? We await your answer?

Re: Morals

TL;DR
Too long; didn’t read

You SHOULD take the time to read this post because it explains why the Override will fail.

Re: Morals

Worth Reading
TL;DR
Too long; didn’t read

You SHOULD take the time to read this post because it explains why the Override will fail.
Thank you, so many people have approached the yes with such venom. Calling names to people who disagreed. Ignorance like that proves so much, you have nothing.

Once again thank you for sticking up for me and Vote no!