Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Allison Donovan

The news media identified former Lincoln Principal, Allison Donovan as the victim of the hit and run in Somerville days ago. Why hasn’t there been a posting of condolences on either the City of Melrose or the Melrose Public School pages? Disprespectful and Insensitive. Saw the current Lincoln Principal did tweet but nothing from the SC or City Hall.

Re: Allison Donovan

They have zero class, that's why. Also, they fired her.
That shouldn't have precluded some basic human decency in acknowledging her tragic passing. But they're not capable of that decency, frankly. They'll finally get around to posting something if, and only if, someone pressures them into doing it.

Here's her obit, with a very sweet picture of her:
https://sullivanfuneralhome.net/tribute/details/2566/Allison-Donovan/obituary.html#tribute-start

Rest In Peace, Ms. Donovan. Thank you for the work you did at Lincoln. Many parents were sorry to see you go. CT and her crew continue to show this community who they are.....I’m sure Ms. Donovan was happier as a person and more fulfilled as an educator after escaping this City and their schools.

R.I.P.

Rest In Peace, Ms. Donovan. Thank you for the work you did at Lincoln. Many parents were sorry to see you go. CT and her crew continue to show this community who they are.....I’m sure Ms. Donovan was happier as a person and more fulfilled as an educator after escaping this City and their schools.
There should have been a statement from the Mayor, and Superintendent! So disrespectful. This is very upsetting, but I guess I am not surprised I thought maybe I missed it but.....no SMH

resident
They have zero class, that's why. Also, they fired her.
That shouldn't have precluded some basic human decency in acknowledging her tragic passing. But they're not capable of that decency, frankly. They'll finally get around to posting something if, and only if, someone pressures them into doing it.

Here's her obit, with a very sweet picture of her:
https://sullivanfuneralhome.net/tribute/details/2566/Allison-Donovan/obituary.html#tribute-start
Perhaps CT or GI had something to do with her untimely death?

What kind of a stupid statement is that? Were you born an a$$hole, or do you have to work at it?

Please, do not politicize this poor women’s death. Let Allison Donovan R.I.P.

Please be kind !

Please, do not politicize this poor women’s death. Let Allison Donovan R.I.P.
Yes thank you .

Is the guy who was arrested for this horrific accident originally from Melrose? Someone said news mentioned it. So glad he was caught

Word on the street is this guy was another one of Dolan’s cronies. When will this end?