Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canceled Meeting

Hello the Melrose Tax Payers Alliance will be rescheduling the question and answer session so to a scheduling conflict with the venue. We will update the community with the new date and with any new information.. thank you for your time and patience!

Re: Canceled Meeting

Apologies
Hello the Melrose Tax Payers Alliance will be rescheduling the question and answer session so to a scheduling conflict with the venue. We will update the community with the new date and with any new information.. thank you for your time and patience!
Muted interest. No room at the inn. Lack of momentum.

It’s a shame. You just HATE to see it. Hate. To. See. It.

What are you talking about? Can you imagine what a face-to-face real life meeting of the Mongrols on MM would be like?

Versace? The TRUTHSAYER? Geezer? Never Answered? JMA? Biofreeze? Go Away?

It would be fascinating. Sad, yes, but fascinating none the less.

You come to this site as do others because it provides information and insight on the schools and city government that city hall and the school department simply refuses to release. Over the last several years the worst this city has to offer spent hundreds and thousands of dollars attempting to obstruct public records laws and open meeting laws to the point that our own elected representatives on the school committee and in the aldermanic chamber have had to file multiple complaints with the AG's Office and Secretary of State's office just to get even basic information in order to make informed decisions on important votes.

The difference between you and others who come to this site is that you and your cabal use the information to figure out how do damage control and prevent future leaks of city/school administrator malfeasance and stupidity.

The others on this site use the information to better our city and schools and make informed decisions on important future override decisions and elections.

Educated and informed voter.We do have.Just to get even basic information in order to make informed decisions on important votes. The voters will do.4 2 2019.

A shame
Apologies
Muted interest. No room at the inn. Lack of momentum.

It’s a shame. You just HATE to see it. Hate. To. See. It.

Don’t have the mayor forking over the bill when she should be running the town and you know what’s even more sad? You have been challenged how many times to an open debate and passed.. why? Facts not straight? Not real information? Spent 20,000 buck last time.. donate it to the school!!! You out spent the other side 4-1? I was undecided but you know what makes me vote no? Fear of trusting the people pushing it to pass.. if you can’t even have an open debate without lobbing insults of garbage why would anyone want to give you money. Maybe it passes may it doesn’t but would you come tell my father who is on a fixed income to get out of it does? Or since you have all this excess cash like the city maybe you can put up a go fund me page for all the people who will suffer. Tired of Melrose...

Awesome
What are you talking about? Can you imagine what a face-to-face real life meeting of the Mongrols on MM would be like?

Versace? The TRUTHSAYER? Geezer? Never Answered? JMA? Biofreeze? Go Away?

It would be fascinating. Sad, yes, but fascinating none the less.

James Martin Atkinson here (JMA), mongrel I guess. Hi, what's your name?

This forum was designed to provide information to the people of melrose but you and biofreeze, ect. Seem to fact the site as a forum to bash, ridicule or provide absolutely nothing of use.. my name is David. Open for a debate?

Double post I do apologize but I’m still waiting to hear from biofreeze from months ago. The last stupid response was instead of a debate a duel if I remeber the post he left.. feel free if you and the rest want to have an open debate or maybe you are all the same person. I’m feel an open, honest debate held with respect and inegrity will help the community understand the issues of the override and the truth.

If that is really your name Mr. Atkinson where would you like the debate held and when? I believe the Yes side has turned down numerous calls for a debate. Maybe you have valid information.

You've lost me. Yes, Mr Atkinson here...I was responding to "awesome" referring to me and a few others as mongrels, figured I'd let them put a name with the affliction.

My prior posts have expressed my view on the override, I am against it.

JMA
You've lost me. Yes, Mr Atkinson here...I was responding to "awesome" referring to me and a few others as mongrels, figured I'd let them put a name with the affliction.

My prior posts have expressed my view on the override, I am against it.
My name is Mike and I vote no!!
You’ll see my name I’m sure soon enough now you have my name to add to insults and soon my face to add to your slander!

Check out Mellrose Tax Payers Alliance..

Nothing wrong with being fiscally responsible and it’s okay to vote no

I know some people are affraid to out there names on things because of intimidation and such!
You are not alone...

I’m glad I associate with the smart people in this town. All those I know and like are voting no.