Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Health Insurance

Both political parties were thrown off guard yesterday when the vindictive and insane Trump began new efforts to kill health insurance. 52 million people have a pre-existing condition. Anyone in your family? Cancer, diabetes, sleep apnea, thyroid disease, ms, lupus, anxiety or depression would all be considered pre-existing conditions.

Healthcare in this country and particularly in Massachusetts is central to the economy. Financial bankruptcies would be common. Local and State budgets would be affected. We keep changing our minds about whether to vote Yes or No on the Override. The scare tactics used by Infurna have worked on us. As a breast cancer survivor whose child has ADHD and anxiety, health insurance is critical to our family. Decision on the Override must now be NO. The tipping point for us is Health Insurance. Trump is so EVIL! No faith or trust in Washington or in Melrose City Hall.

Re: Health Insurance

Knock it off with your constant anti-Trump rhetoric. If you want National Healthcare you can't have unlimited illegal immigration. Common sense you moron.

I had cancer and my child (who attends a MPS Elementary school) has mental illness. I am worried about my family’s finances all the time and more now because of the Override. My descriptions of Trump are not rhetoric but fact. He is vindictive, insane and constantly throws people off guard (including the Republicans who are NOT happy he reintroduced pre-existing condition coverage into the next election cycle).

I did not bring up the subject of immigration. I am talking about healthcare costs and coverage. I was pointing out that we have been undecided about how to vote on the Override because of money. Trump’s actions regarding Obamacare yesterday was the deciding factor regarding our Override Vote. NO !

How are you MSM voting on the Override?

Don't blame Trump. People want this unlimited illegal immigration and protection of them via "sanctuary" cities but you also want to cover their insurance and medication. Get real. You can't have both. Either have unlimited immigration and let everyone figure out how to make a living and protect themselves, or stop the flow and then provide coverage. I'd be very willing to have cheap healthcare for all if we are going to do something about the illegal invasion.

Oh, I am voting NO!

Health Insurance
Both political parties were thrown off guard yesterday when the vindictive and insane Trump began new efforts to kill health insurance. 52 million people have a pre-existing condition. Anyone in your family? Cancer, diabetes, sleep apnea, thyroid disease, ms, lupus, anxiety or depression would all be considered pre-existing conditions.

Healthcare in this country and particularly in Massachusetts is central to the economy. Financial bankruptcies would be common. Local and State budgets would be affected. We keep changing our minds about whether to vote Yes or No on the Override. The scare tactics used by Infurna have worked on us. As a breast cancer survivor whose child has ADHD and anxiety, health insurance is critical to our family. Decision on the Override must now be NO. The tipping point for us is Health Insurance. Trump is so EVIL! No faith or trust in Washington or in Melrose City Hall.
Your hateful rhetoric isn’t helping anything. The affordable care act is affordable for no one. My premiums for a family went from $650 per month to $1900 per month under Obamacare. Stop GD worrying about pre existing conditions. Who doesn’t have some sort of pre existing condition? I’m much more concerned with paying outrageous premiums and deductibles while they’re handing out insurance to people who never worked a day in their life in this country.

Trump 2020

By the way, those significantly increased ever rising healthcare costs are the reason that I do not have a “mere” $60 extra a month for taxes. Voting No