Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MCG Comments

The One Melrose Yes folks are so fearful about another blowout loss they are allowing Override Comments on the MCG Facebook again. Voting No!

MCG Comments

The One Melrose Yes folks are so fearful about another blowout loss they are allowing Override Comments on the MCG Facebook again. Voting No!

Re: MCG Comments

I just don’t understand how the entire override $$ will go to just the schools. We were told our schools were flourishing and now we are in a dire situation. I seriously think this was just too rushed. Still no plan for the Beebe except lost revenue. I just can’t vote Yes at this time If this fails and our newly elected Mayor has a plan I might consider it. Am I the only one that feels like this. Why was there no money for a Mayoral Special election but money for this? I am sorry but will have to vote NO. My taxes just went up and now facing higher water bills if passed

MCG Administrators have turned off Comments again. They should delete the ones posted tonight. This Override has been so divisive. The damage done to “One Community Open to All” probably will never be healed.

MCG was getting jealous that all the action moved to the uncensored page so opened the comments. My favorite comment was the poster who said the NO group are selfish old people.

Voting NO. Yes voters stop accusing residents of being uncaring