Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Using kids for political gain.

You cast stones look at yourselves.. you signs are on public walkways and should not be, it’s against the law. People took pictures. Your puppet of a mayor is running around to all the senior housing telling them all scary stuff. You use 5 year olds to get a vote.. did you teach your child there are two sides to a story or is critical thinking also a sin? I know being blue collar is. You have no morals or virtues.. you cast violent threats, death threats, intimidate the elderly. No one wins with this override.. but don’t cast stones unless your willing to take responsibility for your own actions!

Re: Using kids for political gain.

Sounds like a rant from an individual on the verge of breakdown. Lighten up Francis. Of course kids would be highlighted in a campaign for school funding.

Two sides for the kids? "Hello Junior, I'd like to explain two sides of this issue and then let you decide. First, if the override fails they are going to lay off teachers and cut freshman sports. Your classes will be overcrowded and you will be sharing books. If it passes none of that will happen. What do ya think...you want to hold a yes sign or a no sign" You people are f*cking beautiful.

OP is simply commenting on the hypocrisy of the on Melrose. They rant on about some fliers but why was someone out looking for fliers? That entire situation is suspect. Sure they have indoctrinated their kids. I expect that. Their signs violate the law in their placement. Too close to property lines & on public ways but to hear them tell it, you hate children if you make note.

HYPO crites
OP is simply commenting on the hypocrisy of the on Melrose. They rant on about some fliers but why was someone out looking for fliers? That entire situation is suspect. Sure they have indoctrinated their kids. I expect that. Their signs violate the law in their placement. Too close to property lines & on public ways but to hear them tell it, you hate children if you make note.
👍👍

Ha Ha
Two sides for the kids? \"Hello Junior, I\'d like to explain two sides of this issue and then let you decide. First, if the override fails they are going to lay off teachers and cut freshman sports. Your classes will be overcrowded and you will be sharing books. If it passes none of that will happen. What do ya think...you want to hold a yes sign or a no sign\" You people are f*cking beautiful.
Your a role model curing and swearing and brainwashing your kid... you shouldn’t swear in front of young minds.. gues what we still got Trump and all aboard the Trump train whoot whoot!!!

MAKE ANERICA GREAT AGAIN

BUILD THE Wall!!!

In the last few years, the city has found 5 million for modular classrooms, 5 million for the high school learning common, and we are still paying the bond for the MVMMS (approx 2 million) Funny they can find all this money when they need to....this doesn't even include the renovations at the elementary schools. Curious

Mr Trump
HA HA is a liar.why would they get rid of freshman sports.the parents pay for the kids to play all the way through high school.FAKE NEWS FROM THE YES CROWD.
Whoot whoot!!!!

TRUMP TRAIN
Mr Trump
HA HA is a liar.why would they get rid of freshman sports.the parents pay for the kids to play all the way through high school.FAKE NEWS FROM THE YES CROWD.
Whoot whoot!!!!
Hopefully we annex California