Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paymor and her pals

Hey there C,

Glad to know you're paying some attention. You may think you're smarter than everyone else. Not so much. There are actually quite a few who know exactly what you've been doing. Some know exactly how you've abused your power, including your willingness to try and use police or other administrators (here and elsewhere) to enforce your vindictiveness. You're a known entity, as are your co-conspirators on the SC, one of whom even has quite the actual rap sheet (stealing from old people, and yet your fun little bunch decided he should be at least nominally in charge of the scams). Your vindictive and illegal actions towards employees, former employees, parents, former parents, former and present SC members, city employees, residents, even students (low, even for you), are known.

One day it will all be known publicly, and there won't be a single thing you can do about it. It isn't just a bad legacy that you might ignore because real lives have been harmed in real, horrible ways that live on. You can threaten, illegally demand restraining orders, but you will be as ineffective as you have been at improving the school system that has been paying you so ridiculously all these years. Instead, your personal house of cards will eventually come crashing down (just like it was starting to do for the former boss of this burb, whose many illegal and unethical acts were surfacing faster than the Poop Volcano or the oil tanks and coffins from godfather-brokered city cemetery plots). You may think you can have a big party, collect your rip-off perks and phony awards, and depart to use your big payout with impunity. Too bad you are such a greedy power freak and didn't get out sooner, because you have made yourself more obvious with your latest abuses of power. You could give lessons to that orange freak in how to abuse power. Plus, you both share a love of FL. What goes around will eventually come around, even in a place where too many seem brainwashed.

Re: Paymor and her pals

Good evening to all of you. So we begin a time where people start leaving the melrose public school systems; i.e. teachers, principles and whomever else you would include in this. Why do I ask that question? Since we have hired this superintendent we've had a high turnover of principles, we've had many teachers leave or asked to leave. So what's really going on here? I think that there is no question here. Our elected officials aren't going to answer the question. Our mayor is definitely not going to answer the question. So how sad is the story going to get this winter. With the revolving door that we have with the melrose public school system. Maybe our elected officials should start listening to the public for a change. But I won't hold my breath on that, because the way that people get treated, when they start asking questions, you're not a very nice person. I think that all of us have experienced that, one time or another. Can we change any of this? Yes, if you have no children in the school system. And no, if you do have children in the school system. Because the word on the streets are, they retaliate against the children and the parents. But there's a bigger problem here. That's called bullying. The big thing that needs to happen here, that we need to stop the bullying, oh yes, our superintendent found a way to bring the police department in when they feel very scared that they are being called out. And say that they are being harassed or bothered, whichever way you'd like to put it by parents who care. Maybe it's time for melrose school departments, our mayor our superintendent to be aware, that it's no longer just the parents speaking to eachother in the community, citizens where there children have already graduated from the melrose public school systems are also talking. Maybe they don't realize it. When you treat parents and students and citizens of melrose like they don't exist. Oh yes there's three sides to each story. Let's look at why the melrose public school system doesn't operate sufficiently. We have these norms where our elected officials on the melrose school committee really can't speak for themselves. I think it's pretty funny when other communities use the same avenue. Because the truth of the whole thing is, all of us see what you're doing. It's being spoken about on the melrose message board, emails, facebook, instant messenger and all other types of electronics that send news. The public relation firm, can't keep up with it. You folks need to grow up and start talking about what is really going on in melrose. And what do I mean by that? Education about the children, all. Doesn't matter the classification. To show you how much things have changed here. When was the last time the business manager, actually sat with you all instead of being a guest? I think you think that people are dumb here. And they're not. What's really alarming is the jokes on you. You look like a bunch of fools, because you think the public doesn't see what you're doing. I'm just a person. And the way that I see it, it's not about hiring teachers here, it's not about education, it's about hiring more administration people that don't teach. Maybe the saddest part of all this, do you care at all about educating our children. Or do you all have a hidden agenda. One last word. You folks need to grow up. We elect you to office to do a job, not destroy the system. You may laugh at what is here tonight, go ahead and laugh. Some of you should be ashamed of how you vote, on how you eliminate things and how they are important to every single student in this community. It's even more sad when parents have to step in, create a way for a program; I'll use this as an example, if it was for band or theater arts, it seems to me you do not care. Yes I said the word, you do not care. Let's add a little bit more to this. The conversation on the board has been, do your children go to a charter school or not. I do not blame you if you do send your children there. If it's the mayor, city solicitor, somebody from the board of alderman or the school committee. Because I think the big answer here is you know that they are going to get one good education. Alright folks some of you are going to agree with me, some of you are going to disagree with me. And some of you are going to be totally ****** off at what I had to say tonight. But this is the only place that you can talk about it, you can't talk about it at a public meeting, because the melrose school committee will probably not let you get to your five minutes. Especially if they don't like what you're saying, you'll never finish. Thank you all, you all have a great winter and a safe one. I look forward to your comments or thoughts. I will not put my thoughts out after this one, everyone is entitled to their own opinion one way or another. I'm going to rock the boat here, but I don't really care. Say what you want, we have the freedom of speech, and that's what's important about caring here.

The lights might be on, but there's nobody home.

Shocked.Is this how it works in melrose .

The phone number781.979-2160 and her name is Patricia White-Lambright or 781-979-2294 that is the Superintendent Of School and her name is Cyndi Taymore.Call The Department of Education and file a complaint.781 338 3731 THE MORE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS THE MORE IT MARKS RECORD!!!

The ratio of vague invective to specific criticism on this board is incredibly high. You people would be taken more seriously if you would state even one single specific concrete example of wrongdoing as opposed to making oblique references to these long lists of misdeeds which are rumored to exist. I want to believe you more but you make it impossible.

Okay, here's one. Tell a black student to "Go back to the plantation.". Not only do you not get summarily fired, but you get a transfer and a promotion. How's that?

Don't bother us if you don't have facts please.

I beg your pardon? Those are facts. Where have you been? Mars?

Don't bother us if you don't have facts please.You have a good story for us?Understanding the key elements of a great story and what...it helps us understand what has happened,what is.

Seriously????
Okay, here's one. Tell a black student to "Go back to the plantation.". Not only do you not get summarily fired, but you get a transfer and a promotion. How's that?
Yikes! That is bad. Any other horror stories?

Breath
Don't bother us if you don't have facts please.You have a good story for us?Understanding the key elements of a great story and what...it helps us understand what has happened,what is.
Are you being deliberately obtuse, or is that just a normal state for you?

People love to hear the truth.

Seriously????
Breath
Don\'t bother us if you don\'t have facts please.You have a good story for us?Understanding the key elements of a great story and what...it helps us understand what has happened,what is.
Are you being deliberately obtuse, or is that just a normal state for you?
Too bad you are such a greedy power freak.

These people have no shame! How can Taymore and Driscoll look people in the eyes and say that they are for educational excellence when they lack a basic understanding of transparency and honesty towards the residents of Melrose.

Seriously????
Is anyone twisting your arm to post here?

You know it's not true that Melrose is "doing well" but a good try at misrepresenting the truth.

I agree with this post after reading Melrose Cares.