Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Melrose Public Schools will close for two weeks March 16-27

Melrose Public Schools will close for two weeks as the district joins many others across the state closing in the face of the growing threat of the new coronavirus.

Schools will be closed from March 16-27. Superintendent Cyndy Taymore said the closures could extend.

"We do not do this lightly, as we know it presents difficulties for many families," Taymore said. "We are doing as much as possible to reduce that burden, but the most important step we can take at this moment is to slow the spread of the virus."

Re: Melrose Public Schools will close for two weeks March 16-27

If you’re feeling like the upheaval of daily life brought on by coronavirus is here to stay — at least for a bit — you’re not the only one around here.

It's been over 12 hours. You're really not going to put that in English?

To be honest, I was even upset. I will be looking forward to the opening as I was planning to apply for enrollment in this school. There are very good reviews about her, although the curriculum is difficult, but this does not scare me, since I have dissertation writing services at hand. These guys are professional and will quickly help you avoid academic debts.