Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEMBERS

Because sometimes it's better to hide the hurtful secrets because the world these days will probably laugh at you then do nothing for a few days then decide you’re telling the truth.

What staff leaving the high school is your post referring to?

Hey Geezer, I am dropping my kids off at Tolerant Camp I'll let you know how it goes!!!

Glad to hear it, and will be very anxiously awaiting to see how it goes. However, why not start a new string/thread to report the results, instead of sticking it on the end of this one, where it has NO RELEVANCE whatsoever!

Did any individual on the BOA even demonstrate a wrinkled brow when Gerry Mroz revealed a week ago that the school administration (aka super and SC, because they act in perfect harmony without a hint of due diligence of actual oversight, now headed by a convicted felon who stole from old people) lied overtly over the last many years about "school security," charging over $5 million fraudulently to that line item. This is, by the way, something Mr. M has been bringing to their (and our) attention for many years and which he finally had confirmed in Taymore's "oops my bad" admission to his formal public records request and which he spoke multiple times about to both the SC and BOA in the last couple of weeks. Predictably there was nary a nod or even barest of acknowledgment to that $5 MILLION DOLLAR "ERROR" from either the School Committee or BOA (Council, powwow or whatever they think would be most PC this week). $5 Million Dollars in taxpayer monies misrepresented in the fully approved budgets. Gee that number has a familiar ring to it....

You can watch it here if you actually care (beginning of the June 3 BOA mtg):
https://vimeo.com/340118680
You can also see Lipper-G try (2 times this week) to shut down Mr. M, claiming only discussions around the "budget" (which this most certainly was) were allowed. She is a real piece of work, totally now in line with the rest of the disgusting cabal.

ReCITY MEMBERS

The Big Show
Did any individual on the BOA even demonstrate a wrinkled brow when Gerry Mroz revealed a week ago that the school administration (aka super and SC, because they act in perfect harmony without a hint of due diligence of actual oversight, now headed by a convicted felon who stole from old people) lied overtly over the last many years about "school security," charging over $5 million fraudulently to that line item. This is, by the way, something Mr. M has been bringing to their (and our) attention for many years and which he finally had confirmed in Taymore's "oops my bad" admission to his formal public records request and which he spoke multiple times about to both the SC and BOA in the last couple of weeks. Predictably there was nary a nod or even barest of acknowledgment to that $5 MILLION DOLLAR "ERROR" from either the School Committee or BOA (Council, powwow or whatever they think would be most PC this week). $5 Million Dollars in taxpayer monies misrepresented in the fully approved budgets. Gee that number has a familiar ring to it....

You can watch it here if you actually care (beginning of the June 3 BOA mtg):
https://vimeo.com/340118680
You can also see Lipper-G try (2 times this week) to shut down Mr. M, claiming only discussions around the "budget" (which this most certainly was) were allowed. She is a real piece of work, totally now in line with the rest of the disgusting cabal.
Christoper Cinella
69 Cranmore Lane
(617) 917-4248

Jack Eccles
99 Essex Street, #10
(781) 913-0188

Maya Jamaleddine
10 Melrose Street
(781) 462-1960

Leila Migliorelli
25 Dartmouth Road
(781) 462-1425

Ward Councilor
John N. Tramontozzi
Ward 1
794 Franklin Street
(781) 662-6175

Jeffrey McNaught
Ward 2
94 Clifford Street
(781) 620-0442

Robb Stewart
Ward 3
92 Trenton Street
(781) 521-4913

Mark Garipay
Ward 4
71 Mooreland Road
(781) 665-0988

Shawn MacMaster
Ward 5
35 Brazil Street
(781) 462-1875

Jen Grigoraitis
Ward 6
419 Lebanon Street
(781) 462-1288

Cory Thomas
Ward 7
19 Linwood Avenue
(617) 957-4227
City Council Melrose Massachusetts Phone Numbers And Address That Represent all of us.Ted Kenney

Christoper Cinella
69 Cranmore Lane
(617) 917-4248

Jack Eccles
99 Essex Street, #10
(781) 913-0188

Maya Jamaleddine
10 Melrose Street
(781) 462-1960

Leila Migliorelli
25 Dartmouth Road
(781) 462-1425

Ward Councilor
John N. Tramontozzi
Ward 1
794 Franklin Street
(781) 662-6175

Jeffrey McNaught
Ward 2
94 Clifford Street
(781) 620-0442

Robb Stewart
Ward 3
92 Trenton Street
(781) 521-4913

Mark Garipay
Ward 4
71 Mooreland Road
(781) 665-0988

Shawn MacMaster
Ward 5
35 Brazil Street
(781) 462-1875

Jen Grigoraitis
Ward 6
419 Lebanon Street
(781) 462-1288

Cory Thomas
Ward 7
19 Linwood Avenue
(617) 957-4227
City Council Melrose Massachusetts Phone Numbers And Address That Represent all of us.

SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEMBERS

Lizbeth DeSelm

ADDRESS: 33A South Street
PHONE: 857-544-4923
E-MAIL: ldeselm@cityofmelrose.org

Mayor Paul Brodeur

ADDRESS:
PHONE: 781-979-4440
E-MAIL:pbrodeur@cityofmelrose.org

Margaret Raymond Driscoll
Margaret Raymond Driscoll, Vice Chair

ADDRESS: 49 Boston Rock Road
PHONE: 781-665-7231
E-MAIL: mdriscoll@cityofmelrose.org
Ed O’Connell
Ed O’Connell, Chair

ADDRESS: 20 Cleveland Street
PHONE: 781-854-2903
E-MAIL: eoconnell@cityofmelrose.org
obremski
John Obremski

ADDRESS: 55 Hawley Rd.
PHONE:

EMAIL: jobremski@cityofmelrose.org
mcandrew
Jen McAndrew

ADDRESS: 12 Sears Ave.

PHONE: 781-605-9917

EMAIL: jmcandrew@cityofmelrose.org
razi-thomas
Jennifer Razi-Thomas

ADDRESS: 106 Walton Park

PHONE:

EMAIL: jrazi-thomas@cityofmelrose.org

Re: ReCITY MEMBERS

Are those the more staff that are leaving the HS?

Re: Melrose COVID-19 Testing Extended 7 18 2020

MELROSE, MA - Drive-thru testing for COVID-19 will continue Saturday after hours-long wait times Friday. The testing will be in the same location from 1-6 p.m. If you do come, wear a mask and do not bring any pets. Results are expected within 48 hours.A medical worker will ask a couple questions and retrieve a nasal sample.

Re: Melrose COVID-19 Testing Extended 7 18 2020

Who's asking the questions, the staff that's leaving the HS? Is that why this post is in this thread?

Re: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)

Safety is the number one issue in every school Melrose .

Which staff is/are leaving?

Can anyone tell me which staff are leaving the HS? The thread title/topic is Staff Leaving HS, so that is why I opened it. The last ones mentioned are from 2016. Everything else in this thread is random non-related stuff.

So, back to the question, can anyone tell me who is leaving?

Re: The School NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Nobody:s forcing to read this string.Maybe time for you to go to bed to get a good night sleep.

Re: Which staff is/are leaving?

Need to Know
Can anyone tell me which staff are leaving the HS? The thread title/topic is Staff Leaving HS, so that is why I opened it. The last ones mentioned are from 2016. Everything else in this thread is random non-related stuff.

So, back to the question, can anyone tell me who is leaving?
This is what happens when the public sits silent.

You sound like tRump, never answer the question asked!

You are wrong.

Re: More Staff Leaving the High School?????

Safety is the number one issue in every school Melrose .

Safety is the number one issue in every school Melrose .If the kid go back in November 2020 or Some time in 2021 school year.Time will tell.

Middle class school systems will never be top notch. Looking through these posts is comical. Where do you people think you live, Winchester? Lexington? Belmont? You live in MELROSE. Most of you are just upset because you moved here and overspent by 100 K on a two bed one bath. We don’t have the tax base or the revenue to ever thrive in the education system. Why do you think many Melrose residents send their kids to parochial or private schools. I’m not saying don’t make the effort to make the system better but realize that we are capped and be realistic. There are many other parts of our city budget that need money to, not every cent can go to the schools.

DPW needs money to make much-needed infrastructure changes. All three fire departments look like they are about to cave in and collapse. The police department is so undermanned it’s borderline dangerous. These are just three quick thoughts that come to mind when I hear people trying to over extend what we really are here in this city when it comes to education. Money needs to go elsewhere.

Re: More Coronavirus pandemic

MELROSE — Next week is a big one for the city’s educators, students, parents and other caregivers as the 2020-21 academic year begins amid the on-going coronavirus pandemic.

Lizbeth DeSelm

ADDRESS: 33A South Street
PHONE: 857-544-4923
E-MAIL: ldeselm@cityofmelrose.org

Mayor Paul Brodeur

ADDRESS:
PHONE: 781-979-4440
E-MAIL:pbrodeur@cityofmelrose.org

Margaret Raymond Driscoll
Margaret Raymond Driscoll, Vice Chair

ADDRESS: 49 Boston Rock Road
PHONE: 781-665-7231
E-MAIL: mdriscoll@cityofmelrose.org
Ed O’Connell
Ed O’Connell, Chair

ADDRESS: 20 Cleveland Street
PHONE: 781-854-2903
E-MAIL: eoconnell@cityofmelrose.org
obremski
John Obremski

ADDRESS: 55 Hawley Rd.
PHONE:

EMAIL: jobremski@cityofmelrose.org
mcandrew
Jen McAndrew

ADDRESS: 12 Sears Ave.

PHONE: 781-605-9917

EMAIL: jmcandrew@cityofmelrose.org
razi-thomas
Jennifer Razi-Thomas

ADDRESS: 106 Walton Park

PHONE:

EMAIL: jrazi-thomas@cityofmelrose.org

Re:Coronavirus Pandemic

Their communications plan isn't designed to communicate actual truths. They only care about not letting the community see how they fail miserably at so many things. It usually is some screw-up they totally could have prevented and they don't want anyone to know. The school system and the city of Melrose.

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17