Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This administration likes keeping people poor because they are easy to control.

Assuming that you mean "is", you have a pretty twisted view of what Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion means.

Re: This administration likes keeping people poor because they are easy to control.

I can not believe how much my truck cost me this summer from last year $92 dollars to fill! Our families food bill is so much more and we can not save. You are right Joe, this is "No Joke!!" In six months time this is what you did to a growing economy.

The only JOKE here is your complete mis(or non)understanding of how the economy works, and who/what affects it, and how. Sad. Do some reading before simply parroting the 'party line'!

I hope you are watching the news or are they saying yet? The people are 55% pessimist and 45% disapprove. The news is that a committee is running the White House.

'Kelly', and that is related to the Melrose "Schools & School Committee" how exactly??