1 2
Author
Comment
Click Reduction #11

Time for click reduction...

Re: Click Reduction #11

Shoulda been me, but was too lazy [:-)]

You know Geezer... "they" say that going through a click reduction magically gets rid of all your previously reported issues and problems, so you should toss those excise things into your wood stove and feel the freedom!

Re: Trivia Bee

We would kick butt in the Melrose Trivia Bee, but it would reveal our secret identities.

Just wondering. Any news on the four legged acquisition?

Actually, yes. I get #2 pick of the litter, middle of March. I would have gotten #1, but the snow messed up the timing. # 2 is good, though. Only thing that can foul it up is if there are no charcoals, but in that case, I move to #1 in a different litter for April.

That's great news. If you're looking for names, I thing Geezey would be nice.

Oops. Just realized I was masking my name with yours.
Hmm, or maybe the name could be O'G?

Old Guy.

The name suggestion sounds great, if you're adopting an old fart dog with copd and no life [:)]

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I know that this sounds like a setup from a comedy team straight man, but why is it called a "pu pu" platter?

It's to make fun of you.

Does anyone know when the weather person’s primary goal changed from informing and predicting the weather to scaring the BeJeezus out of us with every single storm that goes by?

When the supermarkets put them on their payroll!

When the witness to the homeless man shooting said "He didn't have no weapon", do you think she realizes that she's saying he did have a weapon?

He's also got the handicap of being from Los Angles. Probably the only place that hasn't heard what happens when you deal with the police that way.

Amazing! It appears that we seniors DO know what's going on in the country and the world. Maybe we even know and understand what's going on in Melrose, but just don't care to blather on and on about it!

Where's Patty?

Have been wondering that myself, hope she's ok.

Test.

Retest

Looks like they brought back the "Edit / Delete" if within 60 minutes feature.

Melrose Patch
A Melrose man you’re already jealous of became miraculously wealthy on Sunday after scratching off a lotto ticket valued at $15 million, which he bought at a Medford convenience store….

Anyone seen Fossil lately?

Been busy counting. Every time I get to about 2 million, something happens and I lose count and have to start all over again. Maybe I'll hire someone to count for me. Not worth the aggravation. They paid me with $1.00 bills.

Oh, Ok. You're familiar with our Seniors Sharing Program (SSP), right?

I'd post something, but I'm 'ascared' Norton. MFD might yell at me!

Yah. For a while there, I thought they were getting ready to bring back the Open Meeting Law discussion.

Two Melrose men charged with stealing batteries from electric message boards on I-95. Ya hafta give them points for ingenuity, but how absurd it that?

Melrose men? No way! There are no criminals in Melrose.

Wasn't that Melrose guy they caught about a week ago stealing a light bulb from a bridge? Now there's a conundrum. Related? What good's a light bulb without the batteries?

Different guy but OBVIOUSLY a connection! Brilliant Holmes.

Hello my enlighten peeps! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to retire since the foreclosure biz is only going to get worse not better. I just have so little time.

But I need to break out the red rider bike soon and peddle my butt around town. RATT you may need to explain to your wife it’s purely platonic and we’ve never met if she asks.

That being said I need to check in occasionally to see how you are all doing and I have been remiss in my duties as the internet Goddess of this board. Please forgive me. I’m getting back into the swing of things.

NO OVERRIDE NO MORE BONDING FOR ANYTHING UNLESS STUDENT ACHEIVEMENTS CAN BE QUANTIFIED!!!!

Sorry didn’t mean to yell (well maybe) but the point is that watching the aldermen and school committee meetings when I get home is infurating! They think we are dumb f&cks!

Sorry but I don’t have the time or the energy right now to deal with the idiocy of what I’ve been seeing on MMTV. Promise I will not sully this string with nonsense again! XXXXOOOO

Welcome back, Patricia, I was wondering where you were these days since I haven't seen much of your postings or presence at school committee and alderman meetings. I agree that watching school committee meetings can be difficult since yelling at them on TV never produces any impact on the proceedings!

Looks like somebody left the door open and MFD slithered in again.

Thanks a lot Patty; like she is going to believe that was only platonic. Now I am going to have to sleep with one eye open.

Gottalab

Wow, you got a pup?

That I did. 3 months old, black and can't wait to go swimming.

Oh, and any and all training tips will be greatly appreciated. Last time I did the was with a beagle.

That's great! You'll have a ball!
We went to 'Canine University' in Malden (near Oak Grove). It was, as I recall, a 6 week course (they use clicker training), 1 hr/week, and I thought very helpful. Just "reporting" here, not advocating!

Thanks for the info. I've been doing the basics, "sit, stay, come, shake, etc.." but the difficult part is learning how to retrieve when snow is coving all the wide open spaces. Just have to wait I guess.

Am I the only person who never knew/realized/noticed that college basketball players can't wear the numerals 6, 7, 8, or 9? Just read it now.

Yes. The numbers are excluded because they can't be signaled from the Ref to the Scorekeeper with just one hand. Example" 6 can't be used because it would require a 5 and a 1.

First Bubba Watson
Second Rory McIroy
Third Jordon Spieth

Interesting, and difficult to dispute. But, will "he" make the cut?

Geezer
Interesting, and difficult to dispute. But, will "he" make the cut?

Now there's a good question Geezer. You should submit your selection of 3 and perhaps you will win something Wicked Great!!

I'm afraid that I had a 'peek' at the leaderboard before I saw your post here, so even though I could definitely use something Wicked Great, I can't "cheat" to get it [:D]

Oh well, I had that covered too. That's why it says "perhaps" you will win something...

Excellent call on Spieth in the top three OG!!!

Yah, but I guess we should have started promoting this sooner. Hey! Maybe we should do something for the Red Sox home opener and then....

Re: Labs

Hey Geezer.

FYI, I now understand the comment you made when I asked if your Lab had her own chair in the living room and you replied “no, she owns the couch”.

Boy, do I understand

And if you're not careful, that becomes ANY couch, anywhere!

Now that's good to know... I might want to go visit my sister tomorrow you know. Just a frendly invite with a wet dog (he, he, he).

1 2