1 2
Author
Comment
Click Reduction #14

Need to get away from the "Facts". (shhhhhh....pw)[8-)]

Re: Click Reduction #14

Back to Busyness
Need to get away from the "Facts". (shhhhhh....pw)[8-)]

Your password "shhhhhh...pw" isn't working.

I sure hope the two 14 yo. boys who went out for a fishing trip off of Florida make it though.

But it's not looking to good right now.

It's a terrible situation.
I can't imagine my parents having let me go out on the ocean at age 14. I know children are "maturing" earlier, but still.

Well... I'm back from the "Wilds of Maine" for a day or two. It's amazing how many Black Lab lovers there are up there. And every one of them (well, most of them) have a great Black Lap story to tell. Mine is almost 9 months and a guaranteed chick magnet. And boy, does he love sitting in the front of a Lund.

Sounds like you and he are having a beeehdoubleell. Enjoy!

Geezer
Sounds like you and he are having a beeehdoubleell. Enjoy!

As they say in Maine.

By Jeezey. I've been Geezered again. Now where did I put that dictionary?

Lab Update... Puppy notification on her latest major achievement!

Yup, today she discovered that she can stand on her hind legs while holding onto the kitchen sink, thereby "helping" me wash the dishes by licking them dry, with her tongue as they come out of the sink.

She's so proud it looks like her tail might wag right of.

Some people are of course cringing, but sounds good to me! 😎

Waste not want not I always say! [8-)]

There are only 3 zip codes in the US that did not have any Ashley Madison accounts, and Melrose isn't one of them. I'm shocked![:-)]

And I heard through the senior grapevine that your home was one of the addresses in Melrose - is that true Geezer?

Ummmmmmm, I don't think it would be considered cheating when there's no one to cheat on, or if your "equipment" is past the cheating stage![:-|]

Don't sell yourself short, Geez.

Short?

Hey Geezer - I heard that Hillary is looking for a companion - she is emotionally distraught and in need of a close relationship- could be an opportunity for you!

She IS a Democrat, so that's a positive, but sorry, cheating is anathema to me.

Sorry to hear about your malady, Geezer, I hope you recover from that disease! Some people seem to think that if you stop drinking the kool-aid that your health will return. I really believe that it is a possible cure for it.

Wish you well!

We sort of try to steer clear of politics (there's plenty of that elsewhere) here Myron, I mean Shocked, but thanks for your concern.

Some people just don't know when to "drop it".

Get real - OG - you don't dictate what we talk about on this topic! This is an open forum not ruled by a few "oldies". And stop thinking that Myron always rules on this message board - others have equally relevant opinions.

When/if you get an "equally relevant opinion", feel free to express it, of course!

Ha! That was good.

Good to see you are up around Remembering. I'm with you, that was a good one on Geezer's part. How have you been?

Been just fine. You?

Remembering
Been just fine. You?

Still checking in and rattling a cage from time to time.

Old Guy

Oh, I know. I see you out there. Sometimes you just can't resist. I do it myself from time to time, but occasionally I'll use another name. You can usually tell it's me if the comment is laden with a certain heavy sarcasm. Ha ha! Entertaining.

I admit I haven't been able to tell, but we certainly have missed you here!

So who got the new pup? I got one too.

Opp's just got back from Camp. That would be me getting the Pup, Remembering.

Black Lap. 9 Mo Old. Acts like a 7 year old and she loves leaping off the dock.

What did you get?

5 month old mix from the NE Animal Shelter. Reportedly a "collie mix", but doesn't look anything like a collie. Black, white chest, stand up ears. Adorable but fresh. Ate my reading glasses and my hair clip. Hes almost 7 mos now but is the size of a full grown dog. Doesn't really fit in the 36" crate anymore. Is there a way to put photos on here?

"tap"... "tap"... "tap"... hello? anyone out there? "tap"... "tap"...

Ya' I'm still kicking, for now.

Thanks RATT. Anyone heard from Geezer lately?

..... Oh, Oh ....

Don't worry Old Guy. I think Geezer's been trolling over on the dark side. He'll be back!

[8-)]

OK.

Just putting all the paperwork together to finalize our Seniors voting bloc in the upcoming local elections.

Old Guy: If I was still around I would gladly help you with the paper work. However; I think that I would be kind of biased, as I would not want to sign a blank check without knowing were every penny is going.

Now, now RATT. No need to worry. We will be working with some guy who's planning to run for the School Com. "They" say he's a whizz at setting up and managing investments for other people.

[:-?]

If every time you did your job (which you were VERY well paid to do)correctly, you did a 'celebratory dance', how long do you think it would be before your boss put a stop to it?
Football "celebrations" are out of control, and look ridiculous!

It's all about the tv time. All of this celebration should be penalized as taunting. Defensive guys with foolish celebrating has got to stop. A gangster hip hop thug breaks up a pass and he gets up waving the finger and shaking his head like no-no. I allow an offensive player to blindside him right after.

No celebrating unless you score a TD. And I'll go as far as the Gronk spike. That is cool!

My best wishes to all for a happy holiday season, and a happy and HEALTHY new year.

Isn't it supposed to be the officials` job to signal a first down? When did the players decide that it is now their job?

Geezer
Isn't it supposed to be the officials` job to signal a first down? When did the players decide that it is now their job?

Oooh that shingles stuff is bad news. Don't want touch that stuff.

I know I've said this before, but it continues to bother me. Football "celebrations" are still ridiculous, and getting worse! Just do your job that you're WELL paid for, give the ball to the official, and line up for the next play.

Remember - these are kids in men's clothing!

Myron, if I had done something like that back in the day, Coach Hoague would have thrown me off the team.

Just curious. Do grade school children still give 'valentines' to everyone in their class like "we" did so many years ago?

Geezer
Just curious. Do grade school children still give 'valentines' to everyone in their class like "we" did so many years ago?

According to my 6 year old grandson - the answer is yes!

Thank you

Where did all the seniors go? Better get some well-being checks going. It's been far too long.

1 2