Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let The People Decide For Themselves

I think the poster was trying to say that we should stay off all these social media. They're manipulating all of us - left, right, center - to destabilize our society. When there aren't any facts in common, it divides us all.

Facts are facts. It's the people who think they can negate them by putting the word "fake" in front of them who are delusional!

Pat
I have to agree it is for our grandchildren this vote and we need they need FREEDOM and not have other countries buying up the USA.
Hi Pat
It’s not this administration that caused this problem of America being bought from the inside out it’s been going on since the Bush era!
Maybe before that but that’s what I can remember.
Here’s so local business’s that sold out.
New England coffee,Dunkin donuts,7/11. Etc.

I understand but why wasn't the 44th Impeached for IRS and Fast & Furious Scandals, this president and VP did in the eight years. I am not understanding what is good for this president is not the same for this president.

I know it's far from original, but I don't care, I'll never get tired of hearing/seeing it......."Hey donald, you're fired!"

About those families have children in school?Who works who doesen"t work?What happens when the kid has to learn online?This could be about health Insurance for an Family to make a decision.To who works and who doesn"t that'S If both of your working.Health insurance is not cheap.Cobra insurance from your former employee is not cheap for Family.

Moving day approaching at the Trump White House.

Yet every day still feels like an eternity!!

Hey, Old Man, do you drive? If so, are you loving the steady rise in gas prices? GET USED TO IT!! Maybe you can install a windmill on your car.

Even if I accepted your absurd premise about gas prices (and we both know it IS an absurd "connection", a last gasp koolaid hangover) it would be worth it at twice the price to be rid of the Qpublican buffoon!

Not absurd - it is happening. And you just proved what I have been saying all along: Libs will destroy EVERYTHING just to get Orange man out of office.

Not quite....we won't try to take over or destroy the democracy!

Manipulation
I think the poster was trying to say that we should stay off all these social media. They're manipulating all of us - left, right, center - to destabilize our society. When there aren't any facts in common, it divides us all.
We have been through this before when we only had 3 networks giving us the news! No - we must have other forms of communication that people can engage in - having these other forms of communication challenges all of us to seek the truth instead of being programmed like lemmings. Just like having these forums for public discourse.

Geezer
Not quite....we won't try to take over or destroy the democracy!
Old geezer - you are so out of touch with what's going on in our society and culture - time for you to hang it up and stay in room before you hurt yourself!

Geezer
Facts are facts. It's the people who think they can negate them by putting the word "fake" in front of them who are delusional!
Funny...but Biden thinks that truth is over facts! Better send him a note that facts do matter! On second thought - this might be beyond his comprehension...if you know what I mean.

tech
I understand but why wasn't the 44th Impeached for IRS and Fast & Furious Scandals, this president and VP did in the eight years. I am not understanding what is good for this president is not the same for this president.
Because we have idiots like the Geezer voting for these incompetent Democrats!

Cathy
I know they should of let us know about Biden's son before the election instead all channels and social media blocked it and look what a mess we are in. I would not have voted for this steroid president.
Our Steroid President? It is worse than that - Biden is getting worse mentally - did you see his speech today - could barely be heard and looked extremely fragile and weak when being asked questions. In another year - he will barely be exposed to the public - because by them he would have become totally incompetent and cognitive deficient - and our enemies will be at our doorstep!