Melrose Seniors Friendly Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Override

C'mon Geezer, this override is absolutely necessary in order to continue providing the superior public school education for which Melrose has always been known! Time for you to start thinking "outside the box". For example, there MUST be one of your many medications that you can do without!

I'm a proud member of Ward Four, Precent Two. WE TOLD YOU SO but you did not listen, now were all going to be fornicated to tears! JUST SAY NO OVERIDE and long live VIRGINITY!!!!!

I saw a "No Override" sign today. Any idea who has them??

Janine Venuti and Julie DeLillo know how to get them.

Monica does, also.

Been a while since I cared enough to check in here, but I can't resist. I'm not usually one to say I told you so but I told you so - years ago. Another override, a cesspool of a school system, including a school committee that should be indicted for malfeasance, and finally someone is highlighting the overt racism that exists and is tolerated in the schools. I hate to clue you in, but it's nothing new and has been going on for years.

In retrospect, moving out of Melrose when I did ranks as one of the best decisions I ever made. Bet you wish you had. You didn't though. What you did was to continue to enable the morons running things into the ground. When are you going to say enough is enough? Shame on all of you. You're getting exactly what you deserve. LMAO! Idiots.

Old Crow (Guy?????)
Believe it or not, sometimes moving out is, for many reasons ,easier said than done, but I agree with the sentiment!