Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ttrinidad

when the man say6 what happen in ministers in ttrinidad. i think, when i young peopel home did not talk about going to england america. most people young people spke about going to trinidad or aruba or british guiana. i suppose people had gone to work their places in diferent business, i have never been to trinidad. i remember me old daddee use to work on the wharvf in town loadin the boat with provesions for people goin to trinidad to sell. They use to be baskets and baskets full up with goldenapples green ones and half ripe ones, if you use to see soursops, oranges big green tomato the land use to bear so much things people working hard planting to keep their family. i have a brother in panama and when i tell me mammey that i want to go to panama with me brother, me mammy tell me boi, dont go with your brother go somewhere else so if one dont make it the other one might make it and you could help each other out. Me old mammy and me old daddee had so much sense and i thnk god that ah listen to them, now when the weather get bad here, for i am in 80, me just book me passage and go to me brother. when i tell me old friend from jamica i sending a message, he laugh he laugh he say boi you head stil good.