Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election results : God is able to do immeasurably more than you can ask or imagine....

After months of seemingly endless election debate of possibilities of coalition probabilities in the UK, the results emerged of a majority for the party that was already in coalition-government, who it seems did not anticipate such a clear majority win! Even the news reporters were surprised at the outright majority win, and the automatic abrupt deletion of further debate with regard to the formation of any coalition!

As a person from enslaved heritage, the scriptural lesson that emerged and entered my head straightaway on hearing the 'defying expectations' results on the radio, miles and miles away, was the Words written in the scriptures ...."that God can do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us....."

So, even though the results may not be to some folks liking in terms of policies, visions, ideals, and even yet, for some the results, may even bring or instil fear, despair, panic into some folks minds, just remember that.....His power is at work within us...

Our God is a provider providing our needs beyond our own expectations, He is able to meet our needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus beyond what we can ask or imagine for ourselves even our loved ones, our country. And thus, folks we should look to Him in times of need and receive His abundant provision, whatever the circumstances, do not be discouraged.. God sends the good Pharaoh who provides the straw for building, and He sends the bad Pharaoh who orders us to go and find our own straw... but eventually, I believe that God who is merciful, still whispers to His children... Do not be afraid, I am with you always to the end of time...... for I believe that His Power is at work within us.. and it does not matter who you are, working or not working, sick or well, happy or sorrowful, or where you live, or ancestral past! And I say, Amen!

Have a good day full of expectations!