Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Changes coming

Boi, if it is one thing about me, it is I can take me lix when I have too, the true qualities of a Monsieur.

Me and AM is good and it would be wise not putting you mouth in we business.....lol

Now as for you calling me FLJ, I must admit that I could never match the skills of that goodly gentleman ....lol

Re: Changes coming

There is nothing wrong with the Talk Shop, well, Ok a face lift will be welcomed; however, the problem was and still remain that some people drove most of the posters away by not respecting other peoples point of view and always suggesting that they know it all.

It is an attitude that has to change to see the Talk Shop thrive and be successful as it once was and intended. We must be mindful, however; that leopards cannot change their skin. America is experiencing the same problem with their newly elected President.

I hope for the sake of the Gouyave Community home and abroad that some of us with the problem aforementioned will show some restraint, personal growth, maturity, and sense of responsibility so this tool that was so brilliantly designed by Arthur with the help of others be allowed to serve all Gouyaverians, Grenadians and anyone who respects our culture and would like to be a part of a great experience to participate on this Talk Shop without getting their feelings hurt or shun for any reasons what so ever.