Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
John
AO Hat
I have created a new AO hat. You can see a picture of it at my website. Thanks, John Retired USA
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2014 2:14pm
by FTA
a
A.B
Absent friends.......
Today marks 4 years, since I lost my very close friend, William H. "Bill" Tallman, D-co/2/3rd Inf Rgt, 199th LIB (Sep). I miss you Bill! You made a diffference. Your Friend, Always! Sincerely A.B
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2014 2:07pm
by FTA
Good Palm Sunday Morning ALL. You have a..
nice day. Always remember God & I and many more love ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2014 7:46am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning Fellow Vietnam Veterans! No more snow? You have....
a nice day and try to spend an hour in a nice place to say thanks. We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2014 7:57am
by Chaplain Howard ...
j
jinks
Morning Ladies and Gents!
Hope everyone has a good day today, I am off to do a CATSCAN in prep for my upcoming surgery. Its been a while since I have done a CT Scan............I would really rather be sitting at the lake catching that big one.. Have a good one
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2014 7:08am
by jinks
furniture
hello and good morning to all...im hopeing someone can tell me or can have someone get intouch with who ever handles donations ..I have used furniture in good shape if someone from va can get a truck to pick it up free buy this Tuesday..or this week any way..they...
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2014 3:32pm
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL. Very windy & wet here on hill. I hope...
you have nicer weather at your CP. Have a nice day and remember God loves you. SF, With God, T&N Chaplain
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2014 1:49pm
by jinks
Ernest Trujillo
I'm looking for a friend from Albuquerque NM, served in VN in 69 anyone knows he's location give me a shout
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2014 3:23pm
by A.B
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. I will be closing up for a....
a few weeks. As of now I'm not sure how long. I will be here checking out the forum each day and feel free to post if you need anything that I can help with. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2014 2:23am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Agent Orange Children
Please tell me why they say that the males that served in Vietnam can not pass it on to male children. My son has all of them. His heart problems,skin,his bones,an his teeth an jaws.His jaws have to be replaced they say an all of his teeth have to be surgery removed....
Views: 188   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2014 2:23pm
by FTA
Looking for Marines in Platoon 1179 in 1969 Camp Pendelton
Hello, my name is Alex Morales and I was in Platoon 1179 in 1969. I would like to find other Marines that served with me. I am trying to get some help due to being terminally ill and need help from the VA. I was told I need to find some guys that served with me...
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2014 6:30pm
by A.B
s
Serena
Searching
I am looking for anyone who may have served with a friend of mine in Vietnam, he was a machine gunner with the 3rd Marine Division, 3rd BTN, 26th Marines 1968-69 His name is Frederick Liebig, he expressed to me that finding someone who served with him would mean so...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2014 4:50pm
by A.B
Good Sunday Morning Fellow Veterans. Have a nice and be grateful for what you...
have. Remind your loved ones how you feel about them. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2014 4:44am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning ALL. IT'"S SPRING and Coffee's on at Bob's Had a big...
turkey walk by on my front lawn yesterday. He just took his time strutting across. He's cool HA! I wonder if he'll be so cool come Novenber? Have a nice weekend. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2014 3:41am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Got to take out my convertables this week Y
I will put tops down as soon as I can! Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2014 4:08am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Mid-Week Morning ALL. Coffee's still on at Bob's Place and 1st Cups still FREE!.....
Try to have a nice day. If you don't there's always tomorrow Ha? We Love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2014 8:12am
by carson
j
jinks
Haven't been around much I been Recovering from Green Syndrom!
No not St. Paddys day but from someone that wants my green. By stealing my Identity and trying to get credit cards and so they can spend My Green!! After about five days of BS I think I might be in front of it. How it happened I have no idea, I shread everythin...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2014 5:06pm
by jinks
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Stop in for a cup or...
two. We have the works for breakfast also. Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2014 6:21am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Top of the morning to ya! It's Monday and coffee's on at Bob's Place with Green..
donuts to wish all of you a Happy St. Paddys Day. Have a nice and try not to drink too much! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2014 11:39am
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning Veterans! Time to rise & shine and...
give God an hour for the week He gave you, Not a bad deal Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2014 6:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
It's Friday Morning All! Coffee's on at Bob's Place and my boss says your welcome Ha! Here comes
the weekend so have a nice day. I hope to see you Sunday in the third row with a thankful smile! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 7:17am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning ALL. 1st cup's free at Bob's place. Yes it's almost Friday so...
Have a nice day. We're having a bad one weather wise here snow & ice,Boo! Looking for Spring Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2014 3:54am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place 1st cup still free so...
drop in and enjoy. Have a nice day and enjoy life as best you can! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2014 3:50am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. So grab a cup to get the day started. Use Go
gift being the best you can be. You're the best judge of that feat? When you hit the sack sleep will come faster. So much for my soap box? Now drink up & go get em. We love Ya! Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2014 7:55am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning ALL. The coffee's on at Bob's Place 1st cup still free so stop in and...
say hi. How have you been as we here come out of a snowy & quite cold winter. Looking forward to taking out convertables after I charge them. Did not get a chance to take out for a charging run all winter so they were DOA! You have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chap...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2014 5:00am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! Ok who took that hour? Have a great day and...
remember that God loves you even when you think He does not. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2014 6:29am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning ALL. FREE coffee's on at Bob's Place! Grab a cup to start the...
weekend and remember the clock springs forward Sunday Morning! I don't want you to be late for Church Ha! We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2014 4:29am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning ALL. FREE coffee's on at Bob's Place. So enjoy and...
have a nice day. It's still very cold here. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2014 4:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good wednesday Morning ALL. Free coffee's on at Bob's Place will accept donation for my girls ...
campaine Ha! You have a great day. God is Good! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2014 7:18am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Free Coffee at Bob's today as my girl announced she's is running for...
State Senate as the guy that she worked for so long ago as an inturn retires! Good for Her! So enjoy your coffee and vote for Her HA! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Mar 4, 2014 6:58am
by Chaplain Howard ...
h
havana
checked my pulse today...
and I still had one. Found this while web-surfing... https://www.facebook.com/VietnamVetFriends
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2014 6:28pm
by havana
Good Monday Morning ALL! Coffee's on at Bob's place 1st cup free to start the...
week. Have a nice day and enjoy life! SF, With God, T&N, Chaplain
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2014 4:00am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning Fellow Veterans! Have a nice & restfull day if you can. More snow....
here today and tomorrow Boo! Remember We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2014 4:31am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning ALL! Yep it's Friday So 1st cup free at Bob's Place! You have a
nice weekend and enjoy life. Make the best of it & try to hug all your loved ones when you get the chance. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 10:53am
by jinks
Good Thursday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Morning Jinks! Have a...
nice day be good to each other it makes life much better. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2014 5:00am
by Chaplain Howard ...
t
toolie
Pow reunion
A friend sent this to me, thought you all may enjoy seeing these heros. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LemllfcAY8A&sns=em
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2014 10:16pm
by toolie
t
toolie
Army hidden treasure room
Interresting, thought some would like to see this. http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/inside-the-armys-spectacular-hidden-treasure-room
Views: 192   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2014 8:15pm
by 11bravo
Good Mid-week Morning ALL. coffee's on at Bob's Place So stop by to start the...
day as we get closer to the weekend! Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2014 12:36pm
by jinks
j
jinks
a few things that make me wonder.....
First In Football,,,last year a Miami Dolphin Probably 6'8" and 260 lbs complaned that he was being bullied by a team mate! Head office said it may lead to action against the bully.. You make the call on that one! In Baseball,,,They want to stop the catcher from...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 25, 2014 3:01pm
by jinks
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Nice to see a few of you, but...
still need input. I should be like to Morning Bar tender? The night guy helps you forget and I help you remember to smile because even with its ups & downs life is great Ha! SF,With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2014 6:56am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bobs Place Please try to drop in & say hi? Need input Ha!
You have a nice day and before you know it will be Friday! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 7:09am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 9:18am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Just a Touch and Go...
Good to see the brothers and sisters who are still holding down the fort. Howard, just another snow day here, it's getting old. VN Nurse, good speach, thanks for posting the link... I can never thank you and your Nurses for the care you have shown the people w...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 6:42am
by carson
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2014 3:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning ALL, Coffee's on at Bob;s Place so stop in to say hi. Don't rub it in Jinks.
We are starting a heat wave here maybe 40 t0 50 next few days. You have a nice day and remember We love ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Feb 20, 2014 3:42am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday Morning ALL. Coffee's been on at Bob's Place for awhile better late then never! Hav
a nice day as we dig out of 7 more inches of that white suff. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2014 12:22pm
by jinks
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place nice and early for you snow plowers Ha! Your
killing me with all this snow. Give the Snow dance a break! Try to have a nice day for those getting more snow. Please spend a few buck here as you do the job. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2014 3:14am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2014 4:21am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL. Due to weather, Services will be at Bob's Place at 11AM. I....
hope you have a nice day as we dig out here. They plowed my driveways at 3:30 AM You do not have to show up as we want you safe most of all! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2014 4:23am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place as we dig out of over a foot! This..
weekend we have over 6" more on the way for tomorrow. one good thing is it looks great up on my hill!!! It is clinging to the trees and some how makes me smile at Gods work. I still do not understand why so many think they have drive when the risk of getting in an ac...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 7:44am
by Chaplain Howard ...
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Free Forum powered by Bravenet