Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
PTSD and Agent Orange
Hi - I would like talk about the Service connected disability benefits and the evaluation process. I have PTSD benefits and now filing for Agent Orange and also Service in Camp Lejeune. Any info. from a vet in the same process will be of great help. Thanks!
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2013 2:55pm
by Roger Vardon
Good Friday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Have a nice weekend, It's still..
hard on me as I recall those on this Monday! It is also to remind many what was paid for their Freeedom. It's about those who GAVE ALL. We don't need to be reminded as every day is memorial day it seems. Try to remind all of that fact. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2013 5:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. As we approch the so called...
Memorial Day weekend to me Memorial Day is MAY 30th! It should not have been moved to make a Three day weekend! I don't recall weekends in Combat do you? This is just my feelings and I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Cha...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2013 5:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. We had a Thunderstorm pass..
over us for about 45 min. with high winds, lighting a few very near! Then we had nickel size hail! Then off and on most of night? More today so we will be busy. You have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2013 5:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Goodf Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Our prayers go out to...
Those in OK! May God look over you as you recover. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2013 6:15am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place! have a nice day and start loooking...
forward to Friday Ha! Never forget that everyday above ground is a gift. We Love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2013 6:21am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! have a great day & stop in for a hour of thanks...
I hope & pray you have a nice week and all is well at your CP. We love you and from me Thanks for being a fellow vietnam Veterans! May God Bless you a keep you! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2013 7:40am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning ALL! Coffee's on at Bob's Place So Stop in and Smile as...
The weekend is here as promised Ha! Try to take it easy and recharge as best you can. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2013 6:12am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place All welcome to drop..
in a say Hi. They say it will warm up today Yea! I guess soon I'll be complaining about it being too hot! Oh well that's life. Have a nice day stay safe and enjoy all you see around you. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2013 6:36am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. It got a little cool last night? 34 or so. I
turned off the heat a week or so ago BOO! I must be crazy but I still drink a cold class of Pepsi as I do all winter Ha! You have a nice day and hang in there. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2013 7:08am
by Chaplain Howard ...
message of support from Mauritania
hi,live in a southern saharan african country called Mauritania,a country which sadly experienced marxist rule,from 1978 to 1984,so simply want to express you my appreciation and support for having fought to liberate vienamese people from communist barbary!!!!!!!!!!...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2013 2:13pm
by Mawloud Ould Dad...
Good Monday Morning ALL. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so grab a seat and enjoy a cup or two. Have a
nice day to start another week BOO! "Sorry about that" (Old Nam saying?) We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2013 6:40am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2013 2:33pm
by Chaplain Howard ...
God Bless All Moms on your day!!! As Jackie C has said many times...
Your The Greatest!! While I tried to treat my Mom overall every day like today as best I could as I'm sure most did. My mom has passed so long ago,but to me is still here. So if your Mom is still here just remind her of how you feel and God has a spiecal Love for her...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2013 6:39am
by Chaplain Howard ...
" C " Company 4/9 Inf reg Alaska Hawaii Viet nam 2nd annual reunion
"C" Company 4/9 Inf. 1965 - 1967 Alaska Hawaii Viet Nam will be holding our 2nd annual reunion at the Westwood Inn in Branson Mo. Nov. 7 , 2013 too Nov. 12 , 2013 contact person is: Bob Hudak 50 Reidsville Dr. Palm C...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2013 3:22pm
by Bob Hudak
It's Friday Yea! Coffee's on at Bob's Place so drop in have a cup or...
two Some eggs Etc. as you look forward to the weekend unless you too much set to do Ha! Have a great weekend no matter what goes on. SF. With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: May 10, 2013 5:52am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place Drop in to say Hi. It will be wet next few...
days here and needed the water badly? It's been very dry here. Yesterday had my landscaping redone? Frest mulch,feed the lawn & planted new flowers at Memorial Etc. It took the men all day from 8AM to 4PM or so. You have a nice day and remember God & I love ya! SF, W...
Last Post: May 8, 2013 6:02am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place as we welcome another day! I try to share a
smile to the day and lift your spirts up. While life may suck now and then Lord I've have had my share of sucky ones. I try to dwell on the nice ones also as they out number the bad ones. So here's a few Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2013 6:43am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning All! Anyone out there? Time to give back an hour for...
the week you just got. Stop in and say hi and let me know how are things going. We are fine here on top of Dudley Hill it's fun being one of the first to say hi to the sun Ha! A little chili here still,but it warms up during the day. Remember to smile God & I love Ya...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2013 6:18am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Yep it's Friday again YA! Coffee's on at Bobs Place. Welcome all! A litte chili this AM here. My V
visit was about my sodium level being low? I kind of told them I was pretty bang up in my last Accident Im sure that did not help, But they want blood & Pee from me next week? They only want me to drink 1.5 litters a day Ha, Ha, Ha,Ha. I hope you have a great weekend...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2013 6:13am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. I'm offf to VA this PM for something? I'm...
not sure as I had no luck finding out by phone? Well we will see shortly Ha! You have a nice day and enjoy life. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2013 5:32am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Mid- Week Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. It's nice to see all of you. I need..
Some input as I pour you a cup or two Ha! You must have something on your mind. I may not agree you you now & then as you may not agree with me. I'd like to think I could pehaps help you and in turn you could I? I was so glad to meet and help Bob through his remainin...
Last Post: May 1, 2013 6:27am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. It's nice to see the warmer weather startin
as we love to take rides to areas around New England. Someday we hope to go west too. I think this land is so great and most just live in their own world. Not that's wrong as I too love Home Sweet Home campaired to where I've been Ha! You have a nice day. SF, With Go...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 6:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy a cup of two. Have a....
nice start of the week.Try to hang in there and before you know it's Friday again. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2013 6:29am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning All. Another week behind us so stop in to thank him. I hope you have a great....
week as you try to enjoy life as best you can. You deserve all of them. May God bless you and yours. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2013 6:59am
by Chaplain Howard ...
It's here! Good Friday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so start the weekend off right! Se
you in your place of Worship Sunday and have a great weekend. Here it will not be top down weather yet so not sure if I'll get to ride that way? We love ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 6:15am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place Have a cup, take a seat and take time to...
Enjoy life! It's the best deal in town. Sure it sucks now and then but, So what! If you have the love of others who needs more. I may sound too happy and perhaps I am. It sure is better than always being mad at what comes your way. So have a nice day I'll get off my...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 6:26am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy! Mid week is here I can...
see another weekend from here Ha! You have a nice day and if you want to talk about anything over coffee feel free to. We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2013 6:15am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place nice to see all of you yesterday. I had...
make a second batch of coffee Ha! Kind of quiet yesterday here on top of Dudley Hill. I hope all of you had a nice day. Sometimes I think the best way is to keep the TV off? Too much news stinks as they over do everything. Keeping each of our little world sane can do...
Views: 134   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 6:27am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy. Yea it's Monday again we should hav
5 day weekend and a 2 day week Ha! Try to make the best of it I don't think it will change soon? We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2013 6:29am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning Fellow vietnam Veterans! Have a great Day see you....
in your place of worship. Remind those around you that you love them it can't hurt. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 6:31am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Friday Morning All! Coffee's on at Bob's Place. It's here the weekend so..
enjoy it as best you can. They shot one already I see,but dead bombers will not help us to know the whole story Etc? We love Ya! SF. With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Apr 19, 2013 6:36am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy and...
Have a nice day! Keep smiling it will throw everyone off Ha! We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 6:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2013 6:42am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Somber Tuesday here today? Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Here we go again I'm so...
saddened by what happened yesterday. My prayers go out to all. I called my friend right away to see if they were Ok. I knew they were running in that race! While at this time we can not jump the gun by saying who did it we have to find out and do what has to be done....
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 5:26am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Monday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so have a cup or two. Another....
week is in front of us? Cheer up before you know it will be Friday again! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2013 7:04am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning All. See you in church and try to use your day of rest wisely! Have a
great day always remember we love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2013 5:51am
by Chaplain Howard ...
a
A.B
Veteran Stand Downs....
NCHV -main + stand down schedule 2012-2013: http://nchv.org http://nchv.org/index.php/service/service/stand_down/ It is a "Hand Up", not a "hand out".... Sincerely A.B
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 11:33am
by A.B
a
A.B
Bill Tallman....
I miss you, my friend! Sincerely A.B
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 10:24am
by A.B
Good Friday Mornung All, Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy! Have a great weekend and I...
will see you Siunday, I want to thank the few who stop in now and then. Have a nice day. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2013 6:52am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Thursday Morning All. Coffee's on at Bob.s Place. I can see the weekend from...
here Ha! So have a nice one and take it easy if you get the chance, We love Ya! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2013 6:13am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Wednesday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy. A little rain here for the next..
few days so back to the Jeep Ha! Have a nice day! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 6:24am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Tuesday Morning All, Coffee's on at Bobn.s Place. TOP DOWN yesterday! Took out..
The mustang with my top down for the first time this year. It was great just like a convertables should be, I did drive it now & then this past winter but it's more fun with the top down as it should be Ha! Today perhaps the Jag.XK8??? Have a great day, SF, With God,...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 7:04am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 5:38am
by Chaplain howard ...
Good Sunday Morning Fellow Veterans. Today is payback day while not really..
due Ha! God gave you another week please give Him a hour. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Last Post: Apr 7, 2013 6:50am
by Chaplain howard ...
Thank my Boss it;'s Friday All! Coffee's on at Bob's Place. VA went Ok covered....
a lot of things First saw my prime Doc & my blood work Ok, Turned in overnight test equip. Got to see a nice young lady Doc about my PTSD. Explained my unwillingness to deal with VA Docs even if she was much better looking than my bearded doc Ha!!! Still fighting wit...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2013 6:56am
by Chaplain howard ...
Good Thursday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place. Right now hard to type with...
Electronic gear on chest and the end of finger? I look like an airliner with these leds one red & one green gong off? I also have a tube in my nose Ha! I think I passed Ha! today I'm off to VA again to see my prime Doc and to turn in my test kit so they can read it t...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2013 6:19am
by Chaplain howard ...
Checking in.
Greetings all, Just checking in for the first time.
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 6:34pm
by Tuolumne Tom
Notice to all just in case you didn't visit Bob's this AM.
I may close Bob's for awhile shortly to enjoy the nice warm weather that should be getting here soon I hope Ha! I'm tired of pouring alot of coffee down the drain in the evening? I know many of you have things to do as I don't get many visiters. No one seems to have...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 2:09pm
by Chaplain howard ...
Good Tuesday All. Coffee's on at Bob's Place so enjoy. back to some cold weather here? I may clos
Bob's for awhile shortly to enjoy the nice warm weather that should be getting here soon I hope Ha! I'm tired of pouring alot of coffee down the drain in the evening? I know many of you have things to do as I don't get many visiters. No one seems to have much to say...
Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 6:50am
by Chaplain howard ...
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Free Forum powered by Bravenet