Aggie Alumni Forum

If you are posting details about Reunions PLEASE email aggiealumni@comcast.net to make sure it gets on the reunion page. PLEASE contact us immediately if there is something inappropriate that needs to be removed.

Aggie Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coach Goddard

Your sister was a better football player than you.

Mr. Kotta-
Yes- he still has the Welcome Back Kotter fro-
and I think Coach would laugh at that- one of the "life lessons" he taught us was to laugh!!! whoa back on the tude Crespi- whoever you are

Geez Guys, take it easy. Mr. Kotta and Vinnie Babarino, I meant no harm in saying the words I said. All I meant was that Coach meant a lot to a lot of people. He taught us how to be men, to be responsible and to help those less fortunate. So if you two ever need a job,give me a call. My company hires gays and illiterates all the time.

Thanks,

Dave--E.O.E
P.S. Scream upstairs and tell your parents I said "Happy New Year!"

You man you can get me a job?????? DYNOMITE!!!!!!! (my friend JJ taught me that).

Here is my resume:
Name- Vincent Barbarino
Hometown- New York City, NY
References- Gabe Kotter- teacher at Buchanan High School. If you can't get him- you can call his wife-Julie.
Achievements- I am the head of the sweathogs and a real lady's man!

If you would be so kind- my buddies are looking for a job too- they are Freddie, Epstein and Arnold Horshack (good thing you hire gays).

My parents said thank you and happy New Year to you too-

Hey Dave, see you at the Reunion!!!!!!!!

Call us.

Tony Gagnon 313-303-8703
Laura Rychlinski 313-460-4061

I still say he has fro, Rice Crespi. BTW, your sister still pitching and you still catching?

Re: Coach Goddard - Free Press Picture of Coach

Here's a picture of coach goddard that ran in the Free Press onMay 12, 2008.

That's him. I'd recognize the coach anywhere!

That's not him - Coach has blond hair and has a thing for the shes!