Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
WOW so nice to see you here!, I have....

missed you so I kept asking where you had gone? It seems like we lost so many. I feel great after a sad weekend to see you post. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain

Re: I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch Chap!!

I'm sorry you had a sad weekend, I know many did. I think those feelings are year round, feelings and memories, but Memorial day and anniversary dates bring everything to the surface even more. Think of all the good you have done for so many and for so long Chaplin Flexer!! Many have gotten through so much because of you being there for them, your prayers and yes, even your posts. I just think they are silent about most of it.

It feels so good to hear from you. I just sent you an email, lets stay in touch. Keep posting your prayers Chap! God's watching! I love you, take care and I will talk to you soon. Lisa xoxoxo Geeeeez Jinks do you have to have that stupid thingy we all have to type in just to post a message, I can't see good and I keep typing in the wrong letters and numbers cut us blind old people a break will you. lol xo