Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: God jack .. in that last pic of the ranger Class you look all of 12 years old

Yeah, I was just a few weeks past my 20th birthday when that picture was taken. And the funny part is that by the time of that picture, I was already teaching troops how to kill folks - I was an instructor in the Ranger Dept of the Infantry School, teaching patrolling and ambush.

I loved working with those guys. I made some really good friends there and lost several of them in Viet Nam.

Re: A few pics

JACK, THAT WOULD BE JOOD,SOME GREAT PHOTOS.SPENT SOME TIME ON THAT DARN HILL.

Re: Re: A few pics

Bill, the one of me and Murphy was taken on No Slack - you will know that one, too.

Re: Re: Re: A few pics

SURE DO,NO-SLACK WAS JUST ACROSS THE VALLEY.
THANKS FOR SHAREING THE PHOTOS.

Jack in the one picture

You and your two guys. Jay looks like a real Bad ass! I'd say if I was there "Don't mess with my Bud Jay"!
lol... Very good pics!

jinks

Re: Jack in the one picture

Jay WAS a badass - and a damn fine troop. He was one of my squad leaders. He also has the distinction of being one of two men in my platoon to suffer minor shrapnel wounds from his own hand grenade because the shi*t was happening a little too close in. I was the other one.